• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm awaiting replies from Centurion, BCI, Spikes, Aero, New Frontier and Palmetto regarding to the lowers. Pretty sure BCI is gone, but I'll keep looking. Mag tactical is gone too. Damage Industries doesn't do custom work. If anyone has other thoughts - especially Indiana manufacturers - please let me know.

I was thinking of approaching some higher end manufacturers too, but the lowers would probably be out of a standard price range.
    Did you try ZRTS?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    If memory serves, the original run from BCI was around $100 ($115 if I'm not mistaken) which included a transfer fee at Bobcat Armory in Shelbyville.
    No need for memory ... we have a wonderful archive here at INGO ...

INGO lower round no. 1 (Official INGO AR15 Lower Receiver Group Buy | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions )
    Cost / lower = $85 + $15 transfer fee.
    Bobcat Armament, Shelbyville, was the only transfer option with this group buy

INGO lower round no. 2 (Official INGO Lower Group Buy #2 | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions )
    Cost / lower = $85 + transfer fee.
    Multiple transfer options with this group buy.
    1. AGS Armament, Ft. Wayne = $25 for first lower, $10 for each additional on same form
    2. Bradis Guns, Indianapolis = $25 for first lower, $10 for each additional on same form
    3. Bite the Bullet Guns, Seymour = $20 / lower

INGO lower round no. 3 (INGO AR-15 Lower Group Buy #3 | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions )
    Cost / lower = $90 + $10 transfer fee / 4473
    Indy Trading Post, Indianapolis, was the only transfer option with this group buy

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Just got a call back from ZR tactical. They're going to do the run. The first batch will be 50 receivers, first come, first served. Billing will take place after we reach the qty 50 goal. Estimated production time is 4-6 weeks.

Finalizing the details and pricing today and tomorrow, and will hopefully have this active on Friday.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just got a call back from ZR tactical. They're going to do the run. The first batch will be 50 receivers, first come, first served. Billing will take place after we reach the qty 50 goal. Estimated production time is 4-6 weeks.

Finalizing the details and pricing today and tomorrow, and will hopefully have this active on Friday.
    Pretty cool it’s an Indiana company

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Once I have the final cost numbers and I've gotten full production confirmation from ZRTS, I'll post a group buy. It'll be this week, probably closer to Friday.
    Def in for 1 if not 2 when this goes live.

Thanks for doing all the leg work on this and the dust covers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom