• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Found this site by accident. Thought I'd share it.
    As always start low and work your way up.

It also has a forum.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

Found this site by accident. Thought I'd share it.
    As always start low and work your way up.

It also has a forum.

Thanks. I tried to find a few of my favorite pistol loads in 9mm, .45 ACP and .44 Mag. and they weren't listed. They don't even have 2400 powder listed for .44 Magnum. I was a little disappointed. I guess they can't have everything.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thanks. I tried to find a few of my favorite pistol loads in 9mm, .45 ACP and .44 Mag. and they weren't listed. They don't even have 2400 powder listed for .44 Magnum. I was a little disappointed. I guess they can't have everything.
    I ran across it looking for a 45acp 250gr hard cast load. I've never tried it, but I heard it's a decent load for a slow hard hitting bowling pin gun.
    I was looking it up after remembering a conversation I had with a friend 30+ years ago.
    They did have several loads listed and a few had velocity over 850fps.

Edit:
    I believe this site just started up last year. It looks like you can add loads to it somehow.

Need to check it out more.

Last edited:

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I ran across it looking for a 45acp 250gr hard cast load. I've never tried it, but I heard it's a decent load for a slow hard hitting bowling pin gun.
    I was looking it up after remembering a conversation I had with a friend 30+ years ago.
    They did have several loads listed and a few had velocity over 850fps.

Edit:
    I believe this site just started up last year. It looks like you can add loads to it somehow.

Need to check it out more.
    I have loaded some of my cast 454424’s in .45acp and .45AR for my 625 smith. I got the load from Taffin’s Book of the .45. I will look it up for you if you’d like. I also was just reading an article in handloader by Brian Pierce about +P loads in .45 AR. I was reading it in print but I think it’s available online as well.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have loaded some of my cast 454424’s in .45acp and .45AR for my 625 smith. I got the load from Taffin’s Book of the .45. I will look it up for you if you’d like. I also was just reading an article in handloader by Brian Pierce about +P loads in .45 AR. I was reading it in print but I think it’s available online as well.
    Yes I'd appreciate it.
    The more information the better.

Top Bottom