INGO HAM Radio Club

Rosenbah

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 31, 2021
Springfield, OH
Hey Guys, Just found this thread. Search for the "No Nonsense" study guides by KB6NU. I've got a general ticket and used this approach - 10 years ago. The Technician guide is free and you have to pay for the General and Extra. (I am hoping to get the Extra ticket in Feb)

Hamexam.org is where I go to practice. When I consistently pass there I'll take the exam.

KD8SHI

jsx1043

Master
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Apr 9, 2008
Napghanistan
Confirming the date and time but Marion County Emergency Management/CERT will be hosting a tech exam at the EOC near the end of this month. Pretty sure the 28th but I’ll post up the details when I get them.

Notalentbum

Expert
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 12, 2013
Indy westside
Confirming the date and time but Marion County Emergency Management/CERT will be hosting a tech exam at the EOC near the end of this month. Pretty sure the 28th but I’ll post up the details when I get them.
CERT is hosting a Technician class and test. It is done over the 15th and 22nd of January. It is two Saturdays. I believe the class will be the 15th and the morning of the 22nd then the testing in the afternoon. I believe you have to attend both days.
You can get more information on Eventbrite app, search for CERT. Class is held at the Marion County EEOC off Shadeland Ave.

hooky

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Mar 4, 2011
Central Indiana
CERT is hosting a Technician class and test. It is done over the 15th and 22nd of January. It is two Saturdays. I believe the class will be the 15th and the morning of the 22nd then the testing in the afternoon. I believe you have to attend both days.
You can get more information on Eventbrite app, search for CERT. Class is held at the Marion County EEOC off Shadeland Ave.
The Hamilton County ARRL guys did a class like this a few years ago. Started at 8 am and we tested for our tech ticket at 3 or 4 that afternoon. It was a great way to get started.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
812west
Top Bottom