Results are only viewable after voting.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think so, I was the short white guy in a red tee near the food. I that had the table next to the short hillbilly Korean with a thousand holsters.
    Ya we talked at length about red dots, and safeties on striker fire.
    But then again, that could describe most conversations I have it seems.

I was the guy that bought 3 g***k mags off some Korean hillbilly, or was it his cousin??

Good to meet you.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ya we talked at length about red dots, and safeties on striker fire.
    But then again, that could describe most conversations I have it seems.

I was the guy that bought 3 g***k mags off some Korean hillbilly, or was it his cousin??

Good to meet you.
    That was me sir, Good to meet you also.
    Hes the first flatlander ive ever met thats a hillbilly.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had a good time but it could've been my pain management meds effecting my brain's ability to discern fun from boredom. I wish we would've had more potential customers with cold hard cash. Lots of good stuff on tables other than mine was packed up and taken the long ride home. I always bring the wong stuff...er...uh wrong stuff 2 tables worth. We def must do this again!

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    UPDATE: A special thanks to all that came out! We had a very good quality of people and items out there. Good proof of concept for a trial run. We just need to scale up the buyers! Keeping it invitation only and vetting the people on ingo worked well. I felt that there was a good mentality amongst people. Everyone was very positive and giving good deals!

Overall it worked out well. We managed to sell exactly enough food to break even on our rental and food costs. I don’t intend to make money on this, I just want to break even. It’s a labor of love kind of thing. My concerns of using a public building near a park were made null. No Karens came out of the wood work to ruin the day.

The only things that didn’t work right was on the admin side of things. Many lurkers didn’t read my initial post/ invitation fully and kept asking repeat questions. I expected that. It’s just human nature. Of the roughly 70 requests and invitations sent… the attendance was about 25-30

I think it’s worth doing again, probably in the winter time, January or April perhaps. I’ve got a working recipe now so if a loyal INGOer wants to step up and host in a more central like Indy area, I will help in every way I can.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    UPDATE: A special thanks to all that came out! We had a very good quality of people and items out there. Good proof of concept for a trial run. We just need to scale up the buyers! Keeping it invitation only and vetting the people on ingo worked well. I felt that there was a good mentality amongst people. Everyone was very positive and giving good deals!

Overall it worked out well. We managed to sell exactly enough food to break even on our rental and food costs. I don’t intend to make money on this, I just want to break even. It’s a labor of love kind of thing. My concerns of using a public building near a park were made null. No Karens came out of the wood work to ruin the day.

The only things that didn’t work right was on the admin side of things. Many lurkers didn’t read my initial post/ invitation fully and kept asking repeat questions. I expected that. It’s just human nature. Of the roughly 70 requests and invitations sent… the attendance was about 25-30

I think it’s worth doing again, probably in the winter time, January or April perhaps. I’ve got a working recipe now so if a loyal INGOer wants to step up and host in a more central like Indy area, I will help in every way I can.
    35-40% of follow-through-ers to lurkers is probably not bad, and could be expected.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I missed the post required to ask time location, didn’t find it till a couple hrs. before. Still had to feed n water. Takes about 3 hrs. to fill the water troughs.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Found a Texan 3 position press in good shape, but no shellholders/adapters. Think RCBS H will work. Now I gotta dig for those ( edit: found 3 new ones ). Didnt have to dig, 2nd box I took to the garage sale had em LOL

Last edited:
    Top Bottom