Results are only viewable after voting.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Jah, please send info as I have a bunch of items to sell. Are we allowed to sell guns? I didn't read thru all the posts so I am clueless as typical for me. My brain is cooked as I am dealing with tons of paperwork right meow.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Interested in general location, date, & time. I have schedules to coordinate.

I think a posting of items being sold would be appreciated too. Not a detailed list unless it simple, just general.

Not trying to hijack the OP, just looking at everyone's success.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Jah, please send info as I have a bunch of items to sell. Are we allowed to sell guns? I didn't read thru all the posts so I am clueless as typical for me. My brain is cooked as I am dealing with tons of paperwork right meow.
    I’m resending your invite, please read it carefully. No trading of firearms as this is not my ground, it’s a public building.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm bringing a plethora of gun items i.e. holsters, free float AR rails, magazines, Benelli extended magazine with spring, etc. I have accumulated a ton of kit since closing my shop and some is high end gear. Hope to see everybody from INGO with cash as I don't take checks or credit cards. Hopefully I remember to bring a lot of petty cash to play banker.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Best I can do to address the concern of what’s going to be there is by leading by example. There is a guideline posted in my invitation, here is a sample of what I’m bringing.

Clean reloading brass, reloading tools, reloading components, surplus stripper clips, collectible and normal ammo, handgun grips, AR parts, cleaning equipment,

I know there are other people coming who are bringing nicer 1911 parts and reloading equipment

Be sure to price items and bring plenty of small bills to make change, I highly encourage trades! If you don’t have much to get rid of and don’t need a table, bring it in a backpack and use it for trades! That’s actually a strategy I use at gun shows.

Menu isn’t set in stone yet but we plan on having homemade pulled pork and buffalo chicken dip, macaroni salad, potato salad, chips, dip, homemade cookies, coffee, water, juice.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Color me in ! I will be bring a large assortment of machine shop tools and tooling . You home gunsmith types will probably find something you need. Get you wish list together, as I can't bring everything.

Aaron

Ps the park looks way neat....my family is gonna go there......great location

Top Bottom