• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Squid, maybe a north and south one would work better, with Let's Go Brandon gas prices, I'd be game for the northern one.
    I agree. I can arrange a northern meet. Central and or southern, someone else would need to step up and host.

For all intents and purposes, right now this thread is for the event I’m planning currently. Perhaps an updated version of this thread would be needed for additional garage sales.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I agree. I can arrange a northern meet. Central and or southern, someone else would need to step up and host.

For all intents and purposes, right now this thread is for the event I’m planning currently. Perhaps an updated version of this thread would be needed for additional garage sales.
    Interested depending on location

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    UPDATE 8-4-22
    Good and bad news.
    Bad news being that the local club hosting is a bust. Good news is that I’ve got a lead on a indoor place that can be rented for under a hundred bucks. Going today to see what the options are so I can nail down a date.

IF the indoor place is green light then it will change the dynamic a bit. Items will be brought in and displayed at whatever table you choose to sit at. Might see about getting mrs Squid to put on some food as well. Thanks for being patient with me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    GREEN LIGHT!
    I have arrangements locked in. PMs being sent. If you responded to this thread I will do my best to get back to everyone. Please read the rules in the PM carefully as I’m trying to keep a good handle on this place so we can continue to use it. Between INGO and other contacts I’ve made working at a shop, I’m hoping to have a healthy turnout. Between 25-50 I’m estimating. Please PM me with head count and if needing a table. Thanks.

See you there!
    -Squid

Last edited:
    Top Bottom