• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jlong51454

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2022
    Indainapolis
    It may have already been said but, lets make a day of it if we can. Shoot some guns, shoot the ****, have a beer( after range time) just network face to face. I think this is a slam bang idea. I'm in the Indy area but willing to travel a reasonable distance, I never could resist a garage sale.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    It may have already been said but, lets make a day of it if we can. Shoot some guns, shoot the ****, have a beer( after range time) just network face to face. I think this is a slam bang idea. I'm in the Indy area but willing to travel a reasonable distance, I never could resist a garage sale.
    Some of that may or may not be possible depending on which location I can secure.

Networking definitely! Always good to meet new folks.

Last edited:

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    More progress with the location, moving forward with a shooting club in Wabash County. But I need to nail down a day. There will be food and drink for purchase to fundraise for the local club. Be sure to follow the thread for updates. Also make sure to vote in the poll I’ve created in the thread. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I'm in, the amount of stuff I have that I won't use and is also too low-dollar to bother selling in the classifieds is getting to be too much. Either day is fine with me so count me a YES for both!

Top Bottom