• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I’ve had this idea for a bit. High dollar items we trade in the classies but what about low dollar items?

We’ve all got misc holsters, ammo, reloading equipment, brass, bullets, gun parts……low dollar stuff that’s probably not worth posting and shipping.

I propose that INGO sets a date(s) to meet at a good location to have a swap meet / garage sale out of our trunks. We could trade / sell stuff that would otherwise be forgotten about in the closet.

Or maybe the idea is trash and I should just go back to spending my time wondering what Glocks ever did to Dad Smith as to upset him so much ;):stickpoke:

Lemme know down below, or PM me. I’ve got one person interested. If I get enough it will be worth doing. I would find a location to host in Wabash county (NEIN) unless y’all come up with something better.

EDIT: it’s here! No more requests at this time. Thanks INGO!

UPDATE: A special thanks to all that came out! We had a very good quality of people and items out there. Good proof of concept for a trial run. We just need to scale up the buyers! Keeping it invitation only and vetting the people on ingo worked well. I felt that there was a good mentality amongst people. Everyone was very positive and giving good deals!

Overall it worked out well. We managed to sell exactly enough food to break even on our rental and food costs. I don’t intend to make money on this, I just want to break even. It’s a labor of love kind of thing. My concerns of using a public building near a park were made null. No Karens came out of the wood work to ruin the day.

The only things that didn’t work right was on the admin side of things. Many lurkers didn’t read my initial post/ invitation fully and kept asking repeat questions. I expected that. It’s just human nature. Of the roughly 70 requests and invitations sent… the attendance was about 25-30

I think it’s worth doing again, probably in the winter time, January or April perhaps. I’ve got a working recipe now so if a loyal INGOer wants to step up and host in a more central like Indy area, I will help in every way I can.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Would think it could be combined.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.

Would think it could be combined.
    Possibly….. still not seeing a location and date set on that one.

Also says it’s more about eating and shooting. I’ll think on it.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I’ll let this thread soak a while hopefully more will chime in. Basically the people who reply to the thread I’ll look at, and PM details to when/ if I lock it down.

So far I’ve got about half a dozen. Lemme know folks.

Top Bottom