• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Just saw this, but only read the first page, and the last two. Is the date/time/location a secret, or do I just need to skim further back??

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    All set and ready to go and the starter on my truck turned in its resignation this afternoon. So much for discretionary fun funds.
    Hope you'll have fun!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have a huge tote full of goodness and a medium sized cardboard box stuffed full. I decided to sell my duty gear as I am never going to use it again. Ever. I also found a full 50rd box of HPR 10mm 180gr JHP plus another 50rds (loose) of truncated nose 180gr ammo which look like Remington Golden Bullets but could be Speer Lawman? I dunno and don't want them so if you do, buy them or go pay more online. Glock mags. I also have a custom Cerakote stock for Savage 110 in short action with a bunch of drop free 10rd magazines that look like copies of A. I. Inc. LOTS of Glock holsters most are kydex w & w/o lights. Not lugging around my slack belt grinder as my last set of epidurals wore off. Look for the bald pudgy Korean Hillbilly with all the scars on the neck and dragons on arms - that would be my cousin...

Or me. We all look alike or so I've been told. And that was by my mom!

Buwahahaha!!

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I have a huge tote full of goodness and a medium sized cardboard box stuffed full. I decided to sell my duty gear as I am never going to use it again. Ever. I also found a full 50rd box of HPR 10mm 180gr JHP plus another 50rds (loose) of truncated nose 180gr ammo which look like Remington Golden Bullets but could be Speer Lawman? I dunno and don't want them so if you do, buy them or go pay more online. Glock mags. I also have a custom Cerakote stock for Savage 110 in short action with a bunch of drop free 10rd magazines that look like copies of A. I. Inc. LOTS of Glock holsters most are kydex w & w/o lights. Not lugging around my slack belt grinder as my last set of epidurals wore off. Look for the bald pudgy Korean Hillbilly with all the scars on the neck and dragons on arms - that would be my cousin...

Or me. We all look alike or so I've been told. And that was by my mom!

Buwahahaha!!
    Darnit, I was gonna wear my KokomoDave/ Korean hillbilly costume......this is a costume party right?? Ok I may dress up as a machinist with a high power rifle competitor obsession......

Top Bottom