• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wow, that's really nice of you. I'm over the age limit and am probably closing in on eleventy-billion so I'll leave my name out of the hat, but nice gesture.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    They allow you in Broad Ripple?:dunno:

This is disturbing.

Yeah, the problem is that i have to carry a tape measure everywhere i go. The MAN feels i need to be at least 500ft from any school. Broad Ripple does have a lot of schools, it may be easier for you to come here to get coffee...BTW guess what i use for coffee filters. ;):D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What time?

I like to show up early after breakfast and coffee in Broad Ripple. SWMBO is at a gun skul class this weekend so I'll probably be with the Wrecking Crew and they always want to hang in the Ripple for a while. However, I have to buy a rifle that morning too from some bean farmer/gun 'riter early because farmers get up early.:D

Don't know, Frank. I will have to be rigidly flexible. I'm going to ask one of the INGO Mods to do the drawing because, come on, what cop trusts a lawyer? Maybe Que can do a video; the guy gets excited over stuff.:D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I like to show up early after breakfast and coffee in Broad Ripple. SWMBO is at a gun skul class this weekend so I'll probably be with the Wrecking Crew and they always want to hang in the Ripple for a while. However, I have to buy a rifle that morning too from some bean farmer/gun 'riter early because farmers get up early.:D

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Don't know, Frank. I will have to be rigidly flexible. I'm going to ask one of the INGO Mods to do the drawing because, come on, what cop trusts a lawyer? Maybe Que can do a video; the guy gets excited over stuff.:D

Well if you figure out a possible time in your rigidly flexible schedule, I would probably make the trip to watch. You know, just because I'm a cop and I don't trust lawyers and need to make sure you don't have ulterior motives.

Top Bottom