• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I need a list of who is interested in having the following Bicycling Jersey made.
    Please only post here if you are willing to pay appropriately $65 per jersey.

Delivery time, once we place the initial order would be 4-6 weeks. So if you want one or more of these before Cycling season really kicks off we need to be looking at doing this soonish.

Again, if you're interested in a Jersey Please post below stating as much. If you want more than one, say so. Then when I know how many people are interested for sure, I'll get exact pricing based on the number of Jerseys we will be ordering.

The List

• Que
    • Gage
    • ZogLog
    • Lars
    • Pami
    • Hawkeye
    • lovemachine46147
    Thanks.
    Lars

Proposed Jersey Artwork:
    INGOjersey2a.jpg

Last edited:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not to stomp the baby.... but wouldn't it be a good idea to have a bit of blaze in it? With the high incidents of bicyclists getting struck by vehicles and all. Other wise love the design.

That is all, carry on.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    So instead of the normal pockets on the back, can we order pockets for our edc?

Some blaze might help, but I have several jerseys that have none.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Having a Custom Jersey made, including custom fabric, would be extremely cost prohibitive. I think something like a Keltec, Glock 26, or small revolver in a pocket holster would work in the jersey pocket. But I don't know for sure.

I wanted the INGO jersey to stand apart from normal bike jerseys. So when Pami designed the artwork, we opted to go with with INGO site colors. :)

Does this mean you're in for one ZogLog?

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Updated the original post with the list of people interested.
    Anyone else?

Also, if you're interested in getting together to ride either in the evenings, the weekends, or even just organized events like the Hope Ride, please shoot me a PM with your e-mail address. I'm putting together an external mailing list.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Fantastic idea! I helped with a bike tour for the organization I worked for several years ago; it was one of our major fund-raisers (they're a non-profit) ...I drove the luggage and equipment truck (handled EVERYBODY'S stuff TWICE a day! :rolleyes: ...but it was fun!)

In any event, I do like it, but you'll never catch me in one of those! I mean, I've got the body of a god and all ...unfortunately, more liked Buddha than Hercules! :D

BTW, if you're interested in a fantastic five-day mid-August bike tour in Michigan's absolutely beautiful upper peninsula, Google "Tour Da U.P. for more information!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Any idea where these rides might be held? :dunno:

The Trek has been beg'n to go outside lately.
    Last year we tried a ride down the Monon between somewhere in Broad Ripple and Bub's in Carmel. ~ a 7 mile ride. 3 people showed up, a couple more joined in for lunch at Bub's. We're open to suggestions. :)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Put me down for one. how do we work out payment/pickup/delivery?

Second the notion of some sort of bright color but I'll go with the site colors....

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Put me down for one. how do we work out payment/pickup/delivery?

Second the notion of some sort of bright color but I'll go with the site colors....
    Once we know we have enough people on board to fulfill the minimum order requirements, then we can move forward on the details. I need to count again, but I think we're there, or just one or two shy. We'd prefer FTF pickup/delivery, but can ship easily.

I'll move forward on the final design approval process right now. :)

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last year we tried a ride down the Monon between somewhere in Broad Ripple and Bub's in Carmel. ~ a 7 mile ride. 3 people showed up, a couple more joined in for lunch at Bub's. We're open to suggestions. :)

Hey, I'm all in the for that. 7 mile ride is a cake walk. Only bummer is I'm pretty sure you cannot carry on the Monon...

Put me down for a Jersey in Medium. :yesway: (And put "Mr. JAG" real big across the back!!)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom