Please reply by conversation.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN

Same as before - additional 20 receivers ordered, 14 available. There will NOT be any further added.

SERIAL NUMBER ALLOCATION - Please PM me with requests, I'm happy to allocate. INGO23-002 to INGO23-070 available.

Unavailable, 002, 003, 018, 020, 021, 022, 042, 045, 046, 050, 057, 062, 069, 070

Lower receivers are $90 each plus tax and include shipping to your local FFL. If you wish, engraving of your handle / name is $10. ZRTS will allow pickup at their location but transfer fees will be additional. When you place an order, I will contact your local FFL for their information for the transfer. Local FFLs may charge transfer fees.

If you plan on INGO'ing your AR out, dust covers are still available also. LINK HERE

To order, please send a PM to Aszerigan with following information:

INGO Handle:
    Address:
    Phone:
    Email:
    FFL you want it transferred to (including phone number)
    Payment Type: V/MC/Amex/Disc/ Money Order/ Check (there is no upcharge for paying by card)

Please do not PM me your credit card number! I will email you an invoice to pay (credit card) or mail in with payment (m/o or check)

Thanks for all the suggestions to get this done. I will update the above total accordingly.

Thanks again !

Asz

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Looking for some guidance and suggestions.

Does the INGO hive mind have a preferred supplier or brand of lower parts kit?

I will likely go with a KE Arms SLT-1 trigger, so an FCG is not really needed. I do want to pick up a carbine buffer and tube at the same time. Still undecided on grip or stock, but I am not very picky on those. May experiment with Luth-AR for the stock.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Looking for some guidance and suggestions.

Does the INGO hive mind have a preferred supplier or brand of lower parts kit?

I will likely go with a KE Arms SLT-1 trigger, so an FCG is not really needed. I do want to pick up a carbine buffer and tube at the same time. Still undecided on grip or stock, but I am not very picky on those. May experiment with Luth-AR for the stock.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    Luth-AR is a great place to get some parts. The original ‘Luth’ was the founder of Rock River. He knows his stuff.

They have great LPKs at good prices. I’m a dealer through them so I can ship parts kits with your build if you’d like.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom