• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I just confirmed that there will be a few (3-5) extras from this batch. I have had folks asking to be on the list for extras since the buy ended. There are many logistical reasons why I will not be going back and contacting everyone who expressed interest in getting one of the extras. What I will be doing, however, is opening up the extras on a first come, first serve basis. Cost is still $90 plus transfer.

Post "I'll take one" here and follow up with a PM. Once I figure out exactly how many extras there are I will contact that number of folks on the list in the order they replied to this message.

Any update on when the 3-5 extras from this batch will be available to those who responded?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There was never any mention of a max.

youknow_sg.gif~c200

Angela, take a letter, *ahem*

"Dear VUPD,

Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!

Very truly yours,

KSF"

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I'll keep checking back.... would like one to go with my dust cover!

I just told a coworker that I bought a dust cover....so I have started an AR build and plan to buy one of these lowers as well. He laughed and said not sure he ever heard of a build starting with a dust cover. I just said you gotta start somewhere lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just told a coworker that I bought a dust cover....so I have started an AR build and plan to buy one of these lowers as well. He laughed and said not sure he ever heard of a build starting with a dust cover. I just said you gotta start somewhere lol

Things spring from the most insignificant starts.
    I built an entire project car around a set of valve covers and matching air breather once. Damn nice car.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Things spring from the most insignificant starts.
    I built an entire project car around a set of valve covers and matching air breather once. Damn nice car.

I am sending XX a letter nominating you to be the next "Most Interesting Man in the World!"

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    A mighty river starts with a single raindrop....

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I picked up my 4 Kirk did I say 4 lowers today. The nice gentleman behind the counter said he arranged mine so I got sequential serial numbers. He said he was told to just hand them out and not worry about sequential numbers. I thanked him paid my $15.00 and was out the door in maybe 15 min. who knows, time fly's when you are having fun. It took me longer to fill out the 4473 than anything else. Thankes VUPDblue and INGO. Now to build a .300 Blackout carbine and .300 Blackout pistol ,soon to be SBR in about a year.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I picked up my 4 Kirk did I say 4 lowers today. The nice gentleman behind the counter said he arranged mine so I got sequential serial numbers. He said he was told to just hand them out and not worry about sequential numbers. I thanked him paid my $15.00 and was out the door in maybe 15 min. who knows, time fly's when you are having fun. It took me longer to fill out the 4473 than anything else. Thankes VUPDblue and INGO. Now to build a .300 Blackout carbine and .300 Blackout pistol ,soon to be SBR in about a year.

Today???

What time do they open?

Top Bottom