• Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN

Hey, everyone-

As discussed in the INGO Lowers thread, I am opening a group buy for AR-15 dust covers. The covers are sized for standard AR uppers - 5.56mm, 300 BLK, etc. These will be identical - see above (or nearly identical if artwork recreation is needed) to the group buy from 2016, except you'll be able to customize what you want on the "closed" exterior portion of the cover. Your INGO username? Tribute to a friend? Caliber? Your choice. There are two sections up to eight letters each on the closed side.

Dust covers are $15 each (same price as before) plus tax and $3 shipping for up to 6 covers. AR-10 covers are $2 more.

To order, please send a PM to Aszerigan with following information:

INGO Handle:
    Address:
    Phone:
    Email:
    Payment Type: V/MC/Amex/Disc/ Money Order/ Check (there is no upcharge for paying by card)

Please do not PM me your credit card number! If you're paying by card, I will email you an invoice that can be paid online. If you are mailing a check or money order, I will PM you my mailing address.

If you want engraving on the closed side of the dust cover (up to 16 letters), provide that information also. The shorter the phrase or name, the larger it will be on the closed cover side.

Because I'm not limiting these to a specific number of dust covers, I'll keep the group buy open as long as needed.

Turn around time is about ten days, give or take. Enjoy, and let's see who can get creative with their engravings!

Thanks!
    Asz

Last edited:

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Happy with mine. Wish I could have thought of something wittier than Support the 2a and No one needs an ar15.
    JQLXFRt.jpg

5miOz05.jpg

Top Bottom