• Status
    Not open for further replies.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Ok, you all feel INGO is a community. If you live in certain areas of Indiana it is but if you aren't in those areas..
    Just wanted to say, the Patriot Acts 1 and 2 are LAW now. That means they can hold you without trial or even charges and you'll get no phone call nor lawyer. Try to remember your history or you're doomed to repeat it.
    These laws can be challenged and even struck down but that will take you all the way to SCOTUS, and they are going to age and be far less willing to help.

Remember that God says there will be troubles and you must hold fast to Him until the end of the age. Don't hope to be rescued in a rapture, that's a false teaching and won't be happening.

I need help, I'm all alone, on dialysis and my gutters are in need of cleaning and I need other help. INGO if you're really a community, can send me a PM.

Gary Diana.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Will anyone from Vigo County senior services / similar establishment be able to assist or help coordinate assitance?

Surely you also have a social worker you're working with?

Floki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Indiana
    "Don't hope to be rescued in a rapture, that's a false teaching and won't be happening."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18​

Chapter Parallel Compare
    16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Luke 17:34-37​

Chapter Parallel Compare
    34 I tell you, on that night two people will be in one bed; one will be taken and the other left. 35 Two women will be grinding grain together; one will be taken and the other left.”

2. 1 Corinthians 15:50-52 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

3. John 14:1-3 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Obviously, someone is sending out a plea. I am unable to offer help due to the distance from his location and I too have some major health issues. Hopefully human compassion will shine thru and the OP will receive the help that it sounds like he so desperately needs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am well over an hour away and no longer drive due to a terminal health issue. Stopwatch is ticking away. So, no I am unable to help.

Yeah, I am confused as to this OP. I know you personally Amigo, but it has been years. I know of your troubles and when they came to be headlines, I kept your name off of ingo to aid in keeping you somewhat anonymous.

But don't just pop back in here and ask for help. We have always been here and yes, your location has a lot to do with what someone might be willing to do. Do you remember asking me to roll out to your house to service your AC as a favor. 75 miles one way. Don't you feel that's a push.

This is not your 1st time doing this. We have compassion. We truly care but you have to be a member of the community. And you have not been for how long now. We have hundreds of new members that have no idea who you are.

Is there not a neighbor or local friend that can help.

We will say a prayer for you.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I understand, you're both too far.
    I am in Terre Haute, and have been cast out of my church and even told by other churches to not come. I tell these pastors the Jesus came to love us and to come as we are, they just forbid me and that's that.
    Remember in 2 Kings, Elijah came to the widow at Zarapeth, a non Jewish place, there he was fed, as was the widow and her son, through a 3 year drought. He knew God would tske care of them. And the widow and her son.

Why am I here again. God put it on my heart and told me to do this.

I am aware that no one can or will help me. I will be fine, resting in God.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I was a member a paying member that didn't need to pay but way back in my first plea for help, I got none. I stopped paying and decided that this community was only for those in the Indianapolis area or up near Gary.
    You all prep, know I did too but when I was Red Flagged, they stole more than they confiscated. I am out some 20K now and Kirk Freeman, wasn't helping unless I paid him, which I couldn't afford.
    The Constitution is now toilet paper and you will just hunker down and hope they don't red flag you. Keep hoping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom