• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Didn’t know this thread was here until now.I usually wake up around 0300 for awhile. Get a popsicle, check the perimeter, check Instapundit, Texaschlforum, INGO, feed the cats a snack, back to bed. If I don’t get up for at least a few minutes then I just toss and turn.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Can't sleep. Too amused because I heard my ex who cheated on me just got dumped by her boyfriend, the guy she cheated on me with, after only about a month and a half. Probably for cheating.

Walked my dog, then drove around for a bit, got some Slim Jims and a Powerade at a gas station. Might watch something on Netflix.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    I'd have to say I'm not a night owl by nature but most nights I'm in bed by 10:30. I usually wake up anywhere from 2-4 AM. Most times I get online and check emails, etc and see whats going on here. I try to go back to bed by 5:30 to grab a few more ZZZZZ's before getting up for good by 7AM. Rarely do I ever actually fall asleep tho....
    Sleeping thru the night is pretty much a rarity for me and I'm envious of those that can.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Usually wake up every night around 2am. Lay awake for an hour or two then fall back asleep 30 minutes before the alarm goes off. Frequently see other INGO members posting in the wee hours.

Top Bottom