Info for the new guys looking at the ads section...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Actually, I thought that was well written. I know there have been time I have been uncomfortable called out because I am more of a reader than a poster. I am learning and getting better, but am always open to advise.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As a newbie still learning the nuances of the site, the shorthand & the personalities of the long time members, I appreciate the guidance. The classifieds are fun to browse. But some of us are more here for how to knowledge than just to do business. I can buy just about anything I want from one of six shops within a few miles of home. I'm glad the rules are in place to keep the integrity of Ingo.

Welcome fellow Oriole! It looks like you've got a good handle on what goes on here. Fort Liberty, Grey Wolf, Plainfield Shooting Supplies, Parabellum, Premier Arms in Brownsburg, who's #6?

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    Sorry I mistakenly included that big box G-store in my count........they are hardly a gun shop....seller yes but not a shop.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As a newbie still learning the nuances of the site, the shorthand & the personalities of the long time members, I appreciate the guidance. The classifieds are fun to browse. But some of us are more here for how to knowledge than just to do business. I can buy just about anything I want from one of six shops within a few miles of home. I'm glad the rules are in place to keep the integrity of Ingo.

Actually, people who join to learn and not to dive into the classifieds are almost never a problem. It is those who don't care about joining the community and are in a rush to get the shiny toy in the classifieds that cause most of the problems. They post a lot of useless crap that hundreds of others waste time reading and degrade the value of INGO. Hang around, participate and you will be fine. :yesway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

This is what we like to hear from the new members. :welcome:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Let's try to bump this for a few weeks and keep in near the top 10 or so of the Breakroom threads. I think a few have benefited from this thread today.

:ingo:

Top Bottom