• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Stopped by today and picked it up. I'm no Oleg Volk, so I apologize in advance.

threaded22454.jpg
    That's sweet man! I love how it mates up perfectly! Got the message mine was done, just have to pick it up

Heelcheck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    The pics posted in this thread look great! I have a Ruger Mark II that I would like to have threaded. I've read quite a bit about barrel threading for suppressors. My question is how do you assure that the threads are concentric and perpendicular to the bore. It seems to me that this would be very important to avoid baffle strikes in the suppressor? Also is it necessary to remove the barrel from the receiver?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Paging Curraheeguns: Corey, Would he have any trouble doing a Remington VTR barrel? The ports are useless, but I didn't know if the triangular shape would give him trouble.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How do I get in contact with you. I have a couple barrels I would like to have threaded?
    Just an FYI.....this thread is from 2011. Yup 10 years ago. I have not seen Curr on here in a long long long time.

AllenM. He is my go to guy and he is out in Avon. As you are short on posts to PM you can start a conversation with me and I will hook you guys up.

Click on my Avatar. Select start a conversation and there you go. I most likely will not come back into this archived thread.

Top Bottom