• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Two weeks away! I'll be working the NRA-ILA booth on Friday. As usual I'll send out directions based on landmarks such as Johnson Safes, the guy with a zillion targets, South Bend Chocolate and of course Tactical-Revolver (Brad has that giant bomb sign after all.)

The 2019 Indiana Legislative session ended about a month ago. The 2020 election is going to make 2016 look like 1984 (the election, not the book.) :D

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The date is:
    The Indy 1500
    Gun & Knife Show
    Next Show - May 31st, June 1st, & 2nd

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    If my calf is healed enough, I wanna go to this show.
    I've seen people walk around the show with dogs but never with a baby cow.

You go ahead and do you Dave. ;)

Using Tapatalk to annoy my INGO buddies cameramonkey & churchmouse. Hi!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have to get trained on something and I’m on an email list with Kirk Freeman. I miss the INGO booth, it didn’t require my A-game :laugh:

silvaj2131

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    New to the INDY 1500 this year, plan on going to this showing or the august one. Can someone tell me what the prices are for admission and parking? Thanks!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Haven’t been in a while but I might be out there with my friends at 500 Guns on Friday or Saturday.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    New to the INDY 1500 this year, plan on going to this showing or the august one. Can someone tell me what the prices are for admission and parking? Thanks!

Admission is $12, parking is now $8. I describe the 1500 as the full gun show experience. The people watching is worth the price of admission.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Two weeks away! I'll be working the NRA-ILA booth on Friday. As usual I'll send out directions based on landmarks such as Johnson Safes, the guy with a zillion targets, South Bend Chocolate and of course Tactical-Revolver (Brad has that giant bomb sign after all.)

The 2019 Indiana Legislative session ended about a month ago. The 2020 election is going to make 2016 look like 1984 (the election, not the book.) :D

Ah too bad you won't be there Saturday when I go or I would stop by and introduce myself. I need to stop by that booth and see how I can get involved this year. I filled out the form on the NRA-ILA website but never heard anything back.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ah too bad you won't be there Saturday when I go or I would stop by and introduce myself. I need to stop by that booth and see how I can get involved this year. I filled out the form on the NRA-ILA website but never heard anything back.

PM inbound. I forwarded David Conte's (NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator for Indiana and surrounding States) contact info as well as for a local POC. At the booth this weekend we will be signing people up for email updates on Indiana legislation (more specific than NRA-ILA updates) including when the bills are in committee.

Last edited:

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    PM inbound. I forwarded David Conte's (NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator for Indiana and surrounding States) contact info as well as for a local POC. At the booth this weekend we will be signing people up for email updates on Indiana legislation (more specific than NRA-ILA updates) including when the bills are in committee.

Is there a way to sign up for that email list if you don't go to the 1500?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is there a way to sign up for that email list if you don't go to the 1500?
    The sign up sheet has First and last name, email, phone, address with zip. If you PM that to me I’ll add it to the list.

Concerning your info, David did say this would be very close hold. It sounded like it would be accessible to him and one other person.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have to be in Indy the Friday of the August show anyway. So unless I sell one of my listings to someone up there, I think I will sit this one out. Weather is going to be nice down here.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

Thanks!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I contacted Recoil Gun works hoping to get an advertised as new LE Trade in G-42 back up, but they said they would not be there.

Jenkins here I come.

Free parking!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the 1500. This show is in the exhibition hall, south west corner of the fairgrounds. NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA are all located just to the left of the entry. Straight up the aisle from there or you will find revolver tactical (AKA Brads Knives)

Top Bottom