• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Had a good time. Picked up a 223 wylde upper, and a speed loader. Remembered to stop by the NRA booth then got distracted. Definitely busy but not too crowded. Enjoyed looking at the booth that had all the Rugers displayed. ACME hooked me up with some free HK style flip up irons even though I didnt buy the upper from them.

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Pretty good show. Traffic was a goatrope. Parking was a complicated cluster that sent me to the far side of the fairgrounds.

Stopped in and said hi at the NRA booth. Lots of people, but not too crowded. Dealer friend said that the show had lots of lookers but no buyers. One table had a huge assortment of random pistols for $199 each.

Brought a complete Cavavry Arms MKII lower, to see if anyone wanted to buy it. Showed it to a bunch of folks who had never seen one. No buyers, so I will post it here on INGO in a few days.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    between the construction and the marathon it’s made for a whole Lotta suck out there with traffic and parking. Stop by and say hey, I’ll make you famous or at least pump the thread that you were here.
    Saw the post after I got home. The show is certainly worth it once you get there. I usually go on Friday nights and don’t have to deal with the other shows at the fairgrounds. Could not go Friday this time as I had REO Speedwagon tickets.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I think the show was good, I got to bobcat and picked up my primers he is a true honest guy. Stop and looked at a CZ 97b twice man it was very nice there were more CZ’s there than I have ever saw. Then there was the bush master A2 that I really wanted but I walked away.
    The traffic there sucked the traffic backed sucked even more. The crowds were not bad at all.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thanks to Kelly for helping schlep my stuff to the exit. That's was a bunch of stuff.

Sold 2 guns,bought a knife, bunch of ammo (what great deals), traded magazines and bought odds and ends (ammo cans, green AR stock set, inter ali).

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks to Kelly for helping schlep my stuff to the exit. That's was a bunch of stuff.

Sold 2 guns,bought a knife, bunch of ammo (what great deals), traded magazines and bought odds and ends (ammo cans, green AR stock set, inter ali).
    I'm incredibly law-abiding. So chances are I'll never cash in that "I help carry your stuff, you get me out of jail for free" deal :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I some how never seen the booth with kelly, I over looked it.

The crowd was not terrible, and we got lucky and found a parking spot somewhat close pretty easy.

There were some tables missing so people exiting weren't funneled directly in front of the booth on the way out. No tables between Johnson Safes and the old long guns, books, and swords people.

Sheriff Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    Anderson/Pendleton
    There were some tables missing so people exiting weren't funneled directly in front of the booth on the way out. No tables between Johnson Safes and the old long guns, books, and swords people.

Actually this was my fault. now that I am at home and reread the thread, I noticed that you were at the NRA booth which I looked at, I was looking for a IGO banner.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Actually this was my fault. now that I am at home and reread the thread, I noticed that you were at the NRA booth which I looked at, I was looking for a IGO banner.
    INGO hasn't had a booth for a while. I became an NRA-ILA volunteer in 2018 and have been working the NRA (or NRA-ILA booth when it has to be separate in an election year after the NRA-ILA endorses a specific candidate, blah, blah, blah) ever since. January and March we'll all be in the NRA booth. May and August will probably be separate.

Next time you're down this way stop by and holler.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    between the construction and the marathon it’s made for a whole Lotta suck out there with traffic and parking. Stop by and say hey, I’ll make you famous or at least pump the thread that you were here.

I did not see this in time to help myself I was there after the Marathon and traffic and Parking was awful Even to south in lots across 38th street , They didn't have the gates open from 38th when I arrived but they opened them by the time I left but it still was a Mess
    good luck to those that are going on Sunday

Top Bottom