• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Perfect! A budget upper is exactly what I'm coming for. I'll be there 1st tint Saturday morning.
    Stop on by on your way out, we are between the door and the air handler.

bobcat steel is here, I keep seeing their Wi-Fi pop up on my phone. I can’t find them, but they are here somewhere.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Public service announcement: do not shoplift. It did not go to well for the people who just had to leave at the direction of an IMPD officer.

also we have another Cato Kalin sighting.

ranger391xt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2019
    West Lafayette
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but for anyone planning to go tomorrow, there is a Marathon taking place in the morning that will cause some roads around the fairgrounds to be closed. Specifically Coloseium Ave and part of 38th will be closed between 8 AM and 11 AM. Coloseium is the street to get to the parking lots on the other side of 38th.

Map below shows all the road closures around Indy tomorrow. View attachment Full-Course-Traffic-Restrictions-web.pdf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but for anyone planning to go tomorrow, there is a Marathon taking place in the morning that will cause some roads around the fairgrounds to be closed. Specifically Coloseium Ave and part of 38th will be closed between 8 AM and 11 AM. Coloseium is the street to get to the parking lots on the other side of 38th.

Map below shows all the road closures around Indy tomorrow. View attachment 81333

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    It’s a page back, doesn’t hurt to post it again. It was a mess down here without the marathon.

saw a guy wearing a coonskin cap go out the door with an M1 carbine. Only at the Indy 1500.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It looks like I will make in the morning, should be there around 10.

Hope to see you there later. If today is anything like yesterday with the volunteers in the booth I'll be easy to spot: the younger one. Then again I have more grey hair than the one guy so maybe not.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can’t believe I didn’t see ZX guns yesterday. They’re about 75 feet from where I’m sitting. Still can’t find bobcat steel and their Wi-Fi is password-protected.:laugh:

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    You here already too? Been lurking on the forum and watching Netflix since 745
    Yep inline just outside the doors. Could be worse and before anyone chips in the website says 8am and so does the guys ticket in front of me.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep inline just outside the doors. Could be worse and before anyone chips in the website says 8am and so does the guys ticket in front of me.
    Looks like the line is backed up almost to the south east corner of the building

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kirk Freeman just stopped by. Said something about the traffic sucking canal water.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kirk is Wheeling and dealing with some bearded guy. That doesn’t really narrow it down much here though…

edit: Kirk Freeman doppelgänger!!

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    Getting into the fairgrounds today is an absolute nightmare. Took me about an hour to get in and park. Then had to walk from the far corner of the fairgrounds. So not worth it today.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Getting into the fairgrounds today is an absolute nightmare. Took me about an hour to get in and park. Then had to walk from the far corner of the fairgrounds. So not worth it today.
    between the construction and the marathon it’s made for a whole Lotta suck out there with traffic and parking. Stop by and say hey, I’ll make you famous or at least pump the thread that you were here.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw a guy wearing a better dead than red shirt, talking to a guy wearing a Mikal Kalashnikov shirt. Not something you see every day

Top Bottom