• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Believe it or not that's just over two weeks away! This one is back in the South Pavilion (west of Fall Creek Parkway, east side of the fairgrounds next to 38th Street) which is the BIG building.

I'll be working the NRA booth (includes NRA, NRA-ILA, and ISRPA) on Friday. It's always good to meet fellow INGOers so please stop by if you're there. My sources tell me Churchmouse may be making an appearance (he posted that in another thread, that counts as "sources"). Another 1500 with my head on a swivel for those recently ban-hammered :laugh:

The link below has the new hours.

Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Believe it or not that's just over two weeks away! This one is back in the South Pavilion (west of Fall Creek Parkway, east side of the fairgrounds next to 38th Street) which is the BIG building.

I'll be working the NRA booth (includes NRA, NRA-ILA, and ISRPA) on Friday. It's always good to meet fellow INGOers so please stop by if you're there. My sources tell me Churchmouse may be making an appearance (he posted that in another thread, that counts as "sources"). Another 1500 with my head on a swivel for those recently ban-hammered :laugh:

The link below has the new hours.

Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show

If I make it out no Ingo gear. Not representing the forum. Whole new ball game.....:):

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Really need to make this one. Had to miss the last three. Even looking to buy a few things this time. Also need to check in with Johnson Safes on my delivery.

Matt

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Really need to make this one. Had to miss the last three. Even looking to buy a few things this time. Also need to check in with Johnson Safes on my delivery.

Matt

I found out last week that I'll be there Saturday until about 1500 as well as Friday. If you spot the NRA booth stop by Matt. One thing that sets INGO apart from the rest of the Internet, you can actually meet the people in real life.

Pembertont

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    Pittsboro
    Hey guys I’m kinda new around here and have only been to a couple of Indy 1500s a fairly long time ago. I have a new in the box Remington 870 express 20 ga NWTW edition shotgun I’m looking to sell at the show. What is the protocol for making it happen there? Is it okay to bring in the box with a paper on it advertising that it’s for sale or is that not allowed? I don’t want to show up and look like a tool...

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Take it. Make any sign you want. Put a fair price on it and you can sell it before you even enter the building. Don’t mess with the idiot low ballers.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey guys I’m kinda new around here and have only been to a couple of Indy 1500s a fairly long time ago. I have a new in the box Remington 870 express 20 ga NWTW edition shotgun I’m looking to sell at the show. What is the protocol for making it happen there? Is it okay to bring in the box with a paper on it advertising that it’s for sale or is that not allowed? I don’t want to show up and look like a tool...
    I see a lot of the "dowel rod down the barrel with info on small sign" method in use.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom