• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Because it is a picture of me, in the eyes of my son. He drew that picture while describing me to a friend. Thanks to @paintball_addiction and @KellyinAvon for the pass. I enjoyed walking around but somehow I left empty-handed.
    I recognized you as soon as I saw you from your avatar. And you could've came home with gnomes and ammo like I did ;)

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Now I gotta figure out who that was!
    That was Scotty, guy knows a lotta people it seems.
    I have gone with him a few times, crazy lookin fella carrying around a Chinese spiker clone?

A few years ago he showed up at the show wearing the Kill a Commie and I happened to meet him there wearing the 1st run of my Mrk shirts.
    Ya all know the story, pure poetry!
    Mullet man was kicked out of the show by three uniformed police officers,

I seen 3 walking like Terminators going after John Connor, what happened!?!

We also had the sandy brown vendor mullet man. Dont tell me he clobbered someone pickin at his wares?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I honestly could have spent more if I had more time to walking around browsing. I found a lot of decent harder to find modern surplus items tucked away between some more common commercial accessories. Prices seemed much more in line with what you can find them for online before shipping.

However, I will say I'm only speaking for accessories and parts, as I didn't look at firearm prices. I was tempted to buy one of the $20 stripped uppers thrown in a box just to see if they were serviceable, but I knew it would quickly turn into another complete build.

Stopped by and saw my friends (Judy and Mark) from Precision Firearms. I can't say enough good things about their work with high end ARs.
    There were some good deals in there. I just talked myself out of all of them. Now I am debating on some things here in the classies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It was the tall dark haired mullet man carrying around two krinkov’s, and holding them lije a gangster with two tommy guns.
    Oh! That mullet man. He’s sporting a mullet similar to that of Molly Hatchet’s second lead singer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom