• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I haven’t been in a couple years just cause everything I looked at seemed to be an outrageous price. I’ve always had much better luck online or at LGS. I’m 2 mins from Bradis in Camby, haven’t been there in awhile though. Need to see how they’re doing nowadays
    speaking just for the shops here, they're selling out of everything as soon as it hits the shelves. That's great if they can get stock. One smaller shop is struggling to get inventory south of me.

hoosierhawkeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    New Castle
    I go to the 1500 -and some other shows - just for the good time. If there is a small crowd I MIGHT find a bargain. But even if I don't buy a single thing I will find an enjoyable time walking the aisles.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    It looks like January has been kicked to late-February, followed by another show mid-March (12-14). More to follow I'm sure.

Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show
    Not to be a downer--but--do most of you think it is really safe to go to this show in Feb? It will probably be crowded with most people that have not been fully vaccinated yet. Just saying

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not to be a downer--but--do most of you think it is really safe to go to this show in Feb? It will probably be crowded with most people that have not been fully vaccinated yet. Just saying
    It’s also in a sketchy neighborhood and attended by extras from The Walking Dead and the cast of The Hills Have Eyes. So what’s your point?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Lucky for you a new inventor by the name of Maskarie Coverly recently invent d this called a "mask". Now it's too new to say for certain. But there are some who suggest that wearing this "mask" it can prevent you from spreading or collecting some germs.

Now this is a brand new contraption so it's no wonder you haven't heard of it.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is it worth driving 1.5 hours for? I figured with everything that is going on and etc. The prices will he outrageous.
    All depends on what you have going on JG. The people-watching part of it can't be beat.

Everything looks like a go at this point. More to follow.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Everything looks like I'll be in the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth this Friday. As usual I'll bump the thread with locations of INGOer's booths and other such things. Per tradition I'll use landmarks such as the guy with a bazilion targets, the US-made gas masks, the big bomb on the Revolver-Tactical (AKA BradsKnives) sign, Johnson Safes, etc.

This one is in the West Pavilion (the HUGE pavilion) same as the October show. It's about 40K square feet larger than the South Pavilion which had most of the 1500s in cooler weather. I liked it, plenty of room.

If you're there Friday stop by. It's always good to meet INGOers in the real world.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    All depends on what you have going on JG. The people-watching part of it can't be beat.

Everything looks like a go at this point. More to follow.
    No need to brave 38th street and pay for parking and the show Kelly. Just visit your local range, get some practice in and see the same people.. Just saw this last week at the range. :lmfao: :puke:
    Hope the censors don't ban me for this.

IMG-0580.JPG

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'll be there. If you see a guy with a black mask, hoodie promoting the defunding of gun control and kinda looks like Jesus please say hi. Hugs and or high fives are available upon request.

Top Bottom