Indy 1500: 16-18 April

RevolverGuy75

Patriot
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 20, 2021
Central IN
Any info on reported arrests due to attempted grab and runs?????
Was there all day Saturday. Saw nothing like that, several officers present. Did see several instances of guys from Illinois being told “no, you can’t buy..” Did hear “Todd” scold the entire crowd and vendors because something “disappeared off a table”. And gotta say, a lot of fellers walking around smelling like weed. Not kidding. Lol

Hkindiana

Master
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sep 19, 2010
Southern Hills
At least five firearms were stolen. An AR upper, lots of optics, and lots of ammo were also stolen. I have never before seen snatch and grabs like happened on Sunday. Lots of yelling, screaming, and crowds taking videos of the police action. The crowd was way different than normal, and I saw lots of straw purchases being done by girls, who knew NOTHING about firearms, buying them while their “boyfriends” stood off to the side. While we were packing up on Sunday there was a group of about twenty black “motorcyclists” racing up and down 38th street at HIGH speed with no police presence. I cannot believe how much Indy is turning into our own Chicago.

RevolverGuy75

Patriot
Site Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 20, 2021
Central IN
As
At least five firearms were stolen. An AR upper, lots of optics, and lots of ammo were also stolen. I have never before seen snatch and grabs like happened on Sunday. Lots of yelling, screaming, and crowds taking videos of the police action. The crowd was way different than normal, and I saw lots of straw purchases being done by girls, who knew NOTHING about firearms, buying them while their “boyfriends” stood off to the side. While we were packing up on Sunday there was a group of about twenty black “motorcyclists” racing up and down 38th street at HIGH speed with no police presence. I cannot believe how much Indy is turning into our own Chicago.
Sounds like things just kept going downhill from Saturday. I’m not likely to go back to a 1500 myself.

Top Bottom