• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    Any info on reported arrests due to attempted grab and runs?????
    Was there all day Saturday. Saw nothing like that, several officers present. Did see several instances of guys from Illinois being told “no, you can’t buy..” Did hear “Todd” scold the entire crowd and vendors because something “disappeared off a table”. And gotta say, a lot of fellers walking around smelling like weed. Not kidding. Lol

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    At least five firearms were stolen. An AR upper, lots of optics, and lots of ammo were also stolen. I have never before seen snatch and grabs like happened on Sunday. Lots of yelling, screaming, and crowds taking videos of the police action. The crowd was way different than normal, and I saw lots of straw purchases being done by girls, who knew NOTHING about firearms, buying them while their “boyfriends” stood off to the side. While we were packing up on Sunday there was a group of about twenty black “motorcyclists” racing up and down 38th street at HIGH speed with no police presence. I cannot believe how much Indy is turning into our own Chicago.

RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    As
    At least five firearms were stolen. An AR upper, lots of optics, and lots of ammo were also stolen. I have never before seen snatch and grabs like happened on Sunday. Lots of yelling, screaming, and crowds taking videos of the police action. The crowd was way different than normal, and I saw lots of straw purchases being done by girls, who knew NOTHING about firearms, buying them while their “boyfriends” stood off to the side. While we were packing up on Sunday there was a group of about twenty black “motorcyclists” racing up and down 38th street at HIGH speed with no police presence. I cannot believe how much Indy is turning into our own Chicago.
    Sounds like things just kept going downhill from Saturday. I’m not likely to go back to a 1500 myself.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Just looked up those who were arrested for stealing at the Indy 1500 and see Jaylan Basir is dead now, Montiaz is in prison for being part of a string of armed robberies, but i can't find any thing about the last guy..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom