• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The World of Wheels show is Friday thru Sunday at the fairgrounds too. Parking is going to be a bear me thinks.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The World of Wheels show is Friday thru Sunday at the fairgrounds too. Parking is going to be a bear me thinks.
    Freakin wonderful. No Flower and Patio, Boat, and Lego Show too? Oh well, I get there early.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well, it's today! I'm going to do my best to avoid the NAGR booth (I might throw more than shade at them.)

If you're there today stop by the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth and give me a shout. I'll bump the thread with the INGOer sighting.

Questions about vendors/specific items: I do my best to field questions. It's usually not that busy and I have time to wander. It might be different today. Don't worry, I'll make the time to look for my loot ;)

As I've said before there are some areas (reloading for example) where I'm not a subject matter expert. I can identify the components of modern metallic cartridges. Beyond that? When it comes to specific powders I really don't know duck **** from apple butter.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500.

masks: yes. This is in Marion County unfortunately.

They just gave an announcement, in light of what happened at FedEx this morning, there could be media here looking for interviews. Pretty much the don’t put us in a bad light and end up on national news type announcement. The same one that I would give.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Revolver tactical a.k.a. Brad’s knives is in the center aisle of the building towards the south side, that’s going away from the main entrance. When you pass HKIndiana’s Custom made dog tag sign you are getting close.

More to follow…

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    TallenD stopped by.

I heard the line is almost to 38th street.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Any long lines to get in this time Kelly? Plus it wouldn't surprise me if the media did show up today like you mentioned in a earlier post and to even have to loonie gun control moms show up to protest..
    UPDATE: I just seen you post of the line stretching to 38th St, Kelly..

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any long lines to get in this time Kelly? Plus it wouldn't surprise me if the media did show up today like you mentioned in a earlier post and to even have to loonie gun control moms show up to protest..
    UPDATE: I just seen you post of the line stretching to 38th St, Kelly..
    No line!!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Buddy and I walked out at 4pm with no line. High prices and seemed like only 50% of the usual number of vendors. Plenty of space to walk around though.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Since no one has mentioned that the promoter has changed the pricing, I will.

You can no longer pay $12 for the single day. You have to pay $15 and get the three day pass. That's fine, if you're not traveling 200+ miles round trip.

They do still give you $2 off with the post card.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Since no one has mentioned that the promoter has changed the pricing, I will.

You can no longer pay $12 for the single day. You have to pay $15 and get the three day pass. That's fine, if you're not traveling 200+ miles round trip.

They do still give you $2 off with the post card.
    The only upside would be if you found something on Friday or Saturday that you didn't buy and then decided to go back Sunday to see if it was still there.

Or maybe some people really do want to go all three days.

But like many others I'm an hour plus away so neither scenario is likely. The fairgrounds is probably putting the squeeze on them so they're putting the squeeze on us. Or maybe they're just greedy bastards.

It is what it is and I'm not going to let a couple bucks ruin my day.

Food for conspiracy thought; Perhaps the left considers it a deterrent to keep people from going and buying more guns.

Top Bottom