• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Only a week away!! Back in the West Pavilion (AKA the BIG room.) I’m working (ok, it’s not really working when you’re at a gun show) the NRA booth (NRA, NRA-ILA, and ISRPA). More to follow when I’m on a computer and not my phone.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Unfortunately, or fortunately depending, I’ll be at the IPMS model show and contest in Lebanon Friday and Saturday. I might make it Sunday for a bit if I’m not to tired.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I am torn on this one. The entertainment factor will be through the roof, but so will prices. And I have to drive to Indy the following week. Still, could be fun.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    There for a few years I would go everytime. Then life changes and I have been once in the past 8 years.

I don't think I will be making this one or any in the near future.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am torn on this one. The entertainment factor will be through the roof, but so will prices. And I have to drive to Indy the following week. Still, could be fun.
    Entertainment factor: Lord have mercy you know the entertainment factor at the 1500 is off the rails (off the hook? What do the kids say now a days anyway?) The extras from The Walking Dead, the cast of The Hills Have Eyes, the Man from Glad? That's a bargain at twice the price.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm going to try and make it. I've been to the 1500 when it was so full of guns it took hours to do one pass. Now its pretty baron, I wanna see how bad it gets.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Since they just had one a month ago will this one be any better or worse?

I almost think the Tipton show had a better selection of affordable revolvers then the 1500 did last month.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    May end up going on both Friday and Sunday. Going to help a friend haul down some older mil surplus rifles on Friday. Then head back Sunday morning with some coworkers to see if anything is left.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    May end up going on both Friday and Sunday. Going to help a friend haul down some older mil surplus rifles on Friday. Then head back Sunday morning with some coworkers to see if anything is left.
    If you're there Friday stop by and holler Snoop.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Looks like no rain but a little cooler this weekend. "The Man from Glad" won't be making an appearance this weekend. "Kill a Commie for Mommy" t-shirt guy and his wing-man "Kalashnikov t-shirt guy" are expected. Kato Kaelin (or the guy who looks a lot like the dude who lived in OJ's pool house back in the day) hasn't been sighted in a while.

A "Spam Can Mom" sighting (I griefed her children for not carrying it for her, that's a lot of ammo) is a definite maybe as are the extras from "The Goonies".

Top Bottom