• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500! This one is in the big room, the west hall the main entrance is on the north end of the building.

when you enter you will see HK Indiana‘s custom dog tag sign, if you’re wanting to get dog tags that say you’re a Lynyrd Skynyrd Baptist or anything like that.

The NRA NRA-ILA ISRPA Booth is located at the north end of the building on the east side, when you come in look to your left past the concession stand.

The big bomb sign from Revolver Tactical is left side of the middle, the Marine Corps have a bigger sign in there kind of obscuring it.

If you were here stop by and say hello at the NRA booth. I might not make your famous but I will bump the thread saying that I saw you.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    From my quick look from earlier, 9 mm range ammo cheapest I saw was $22 for 50. I spotted a can of federal Lake City 5.56270 $. Looks like 76 2 x 51 is around a dollar around. GEN 2P mags around $13, I’ve spotted a lot of new G.I. mags, they can be had for around $12

Killacommieguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I can't believe it's October either! This show will be in the West Pavilion (AKA the BIG room) since in mid-October we (hopefully) won't be needing A/C like in August. This is near the east side of the fairgrounds and the building runs north & south.

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth as usual. Unlike the last show I'll be there all day Friday, possibly the Saturday or Sunday as well.

When I get the lay of the land I'll provide landmark-directions such as the Revolver-Tactical "big bomb" sign, the guy with a bazilion targets, $25 Serbian gas-masks, the concession stand and the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA booth.

The thread will be bumped with sightings of: SPAM-Can Mom, the cast of The Hills Have Eyes, the extras from The Walking Dead, Kill a commie for Mommie and Kalashnikov t-shirt buds, 1911 lanyard-carry dude, gas mask dude(s), the Man from Glad if it's raining, and of course INGOers in the wild.

I am killa commie for mommy guy and we will be there tomarrow!!@

mrcarl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 2, 2021
    Carmel
    Any brand or model in particular?
    Nothing in particular, no. Was looking at a SW22 and a Browning Buckman 22LR earlier, but expensive NIB... Was hoping the show may have more of a selection and price. Maybe. : )

[ Also - Just not sure driving down to the fairgrounds and paying extra to park and to browse is worth the time/$30. (Didn't it used to be free to park?) ]

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nothing in particular, no. Was looking at a SW22 and a Browning Buckman 22LR earlier, but expensive NIB... Was hoping the show may have more of a selection and price. Maybe. : )

[ Also - Just not sure driving down to the fairgrounds and paying extra to park and to browse is worth the time/$30. (Didn't it used to be free to park?) ]
    It hasn’t been free to park here in a long time unfortunately.

If you wanted to consider a revolver, the heritage arms rough rider can be had for $160

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I always park on the street that's just south of 38th across from the fairgrounds. As long as you aren't planning on being there after dark it's a one block walk to save the parking fee (I'm a cheap bastard like that. :): ).

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I might swing up there tomorrow. Thinking about selling a couple pistols. I'll stop by and say hi if I do. You throwin around discount vouchers this year, Kelly?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I might swing up there tomorrow. Thinking about selling a couple pistols. I'll stop by and say hi if I do. You throwin around discount vouchers this year, Kelly?
    I'll know tomorrow if there are any to be had. John the Recruiter who coordinates everything is the keeper of those. I'll see if there are any and put them up for grabs in the AM.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just heard the 1500 commercial on the radio and at the end the announcer said "masks required".
    lol fatwo
    I think WIBC reused an old commercial and that got slipped in by mistake. Barney Fife didn't tell Harvey to wear a mask so that's what I went by.

Top Bottom