• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ndbbm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Made it down yesterday with my dad. Spent about 4 hours searching for treasures. Decent show. I'll echo the obligatory complaint of $35 to get inside between parking and entrance fee....(Why I'm not going back today). Particularly when they parked us in the far north west lot. Tried to get a parking attendant to let me drive in closer to the south pavilion to drop dad off (he's genuinely old and walking long distances is a real hurdle). So the attendant yelled at me and likely didn't hear my request in full. I figured It best to smile nod and go park far away. Was a huge crowd inside, a decent selection of current production guns, smaller selection of nice used guns. Would be nice to see more tables of guns rather than the flea market stuff but i get it, variety for the masses.

Any idea who I could talk to ahead of the next show to arrange getting the old guy delivered to the door? I have no issue parking where advised aside from that. I've a few questions I'd like to pose to someone involved in running the show if someone was willing to discuss, off forum is fine. Not a gripe session, just some questions/concerns.
    Years ago, had the same thing going on. Smile, nod and drop dad off at the entrance, go park. Don,t know dad’s condition but he could already be waiting with tickets when you get back.

RevolverGuy75

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2021
    Central IN
    Years ago, had the same thing going on. Smile, nod and drop dad off at the entrance, go park. Don,t know dad’s condition but he could already be waiting with tickets when you get back.
    Yeah, I should have pushed the issue a little with Miss Angry Packers Fan. Hadn't been in the south pavilion in many years, could have parked on the east end someplace (maybe) much closer for him I think.

ndbbm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Not saying push the issue, you done paid to be in the lot. grin like a possum, say thanks and do what you need to do for yo daddy. That advice is worth the 787.00 that I’m charging for it. Please send the funds to Kelly in Avon payable in ingo bingo bucks.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Saw a guy dressed as a female pirate, but the mustache kind of ruined the look. Two HUGE women in pink stretchy tights that showed the full but crack and cellulite like they were not Covered at all. Also saw several apparent straw purchases where the women knew NOTHING about firearms, and their felon looking boyfriends stood slightly off to the side and behind them, telling them what to do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Saw a guy dressed as a female pirate, but the mustache kind of ruined the look. Two HUGE women in pink stretchy tights that showed the full but crack and cellulite like they were not Covered at all. Also saw several apparent straw purchases where the women knew NOTHING about firearms, and their felon looking boyfriends stood slightly off to the side and behind them, telling them what to do.
    Follow the money. Many dealers are shady and possibly hungry.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Walked out with some AR10 Magpul magazines and some SA 7.62NATO battle packs. Also saw the confused pirate on Saturday. Parked in the neighborhood right across the street with a shorter walk than most of the parking lot spots. $15 entrance fee only.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I saw a possible straw purchase myself. A lady got pretty agitated and threw the 4473 clip board back at the seller (Zx guns iirc) when he asked if her address matched the info on her license.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Shoot, forgot to post what I came in here for.

Anyone know the guy with the YUGE private sale table near the middle of the North building? He sure had some honnies!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Did pick up that P09 and a new North Face jacket. Forgot to look for some 38 wad cutters for my New to Me Smith Mod 52. Magazines for it must be made from unobtainium!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Shoot, forgot to post what I came in here for.

Anyone know the guy with the YUGE private sale table near the middle of the North building? He sure had some honnies!
    IF you are talking about all the Pre-ban semi-auto's, that is Eric. He used to be blades only, but I think he is downsizing his private stash due to a house remodel.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I picked up a mint S&W Mod 25-2 and a nice S&W Mod 28 for my Smith family reunion.

I also bought a new in the box Ruger .357 Maximum that was walking around the show.

From top to bottom, 28-2, 25-2, 19-4, 13-2, 15-2. I also have a 19-5 2.5" coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• smiths.jpg
      smiths.jpg
      847.8 KB · Views: 5
    Top Bottom