• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Almost forgot and I'll be there! In the South Pavilion (the big room) on the east side of the fairgrounds near 38th and Fall Creek.

I'll be at the NRA/NRA-ILA/ISRPA Booth... not sure which day/days yet. Work is a bit of an unknown with a system upgrade, Friday may be a no-go for me.

In the South Pavilion we are next to the exit. Stop by and holler. In that booth I'm the younger one. :D

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    The fairgrounds will be a mess during this show. Not only is there a HUGE boat show going on, but the “worlds largest garage sale” will be going on too. The last time this happened, there was NO parking.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The fairgrounds will be a mess during this show. Not only is there a HUGE boat show going on, but the “worlds largest garage sale” will be going on too. The last time this happened, there was NO parking.

Oh joy. One advantage to always being early is parking.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We haven't been in several years but may go because of the junk sale/boat show. Kill 3 birds with one stone. I'm thinking about purchasing an AR pistol and will use the trip for research.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I need new Vertx clothes! Even if they are seconds. Don't taze me bro if I'm standing there in my skivvies trying on pants. :laugh:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yankeedollar just kindly informed me that the city is working on the sewers on 38th street, just in front of the fairgrounds. So avoiding 38th and using the Fall Creek entrance to the fairgrounds should be quicker.

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    I'll probably be there Friday afternoon or Saturday morning walking around with an Iver Johnson M1 Carbine for sale, may bring a bunch of USGI LC .30carbine ammo too, depends if I feel like lifting the ammo can...:dunno:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll be there Saturday since work requirements are trumping my projected leave. More time at the Statehouse this year?? ;) Yankee Dollar just has all kinds of good news. It seems like the streets were tore up and there was a marathon last time at the 1500.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A rainy weekend for the 1500. This is the first Friday since I can remember I ain't been there. At work we're getting a new queuing system with a lot more capability and text notifications, I'll miss a Friday at the 1500 for that. Tomorrow I'll be there!

Top Bottom