8620 E. 21st Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219
    www.in.gov/isp
    FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt​

Sgt. John Perrine
    Public Information Officer
    317-899-8287
    DATE: July 28. 2022​

Indianapolis, IN - An alleged road rage incident along I-70 near Keystone Avenue this evening led to shots being fired. At 8:24 this evening Indiana State Police Dispatchers received an emergency call about a person in a vehicle firing shots at another vehicle. Troopers were quickly able to locate the suspect vehicle, a white Chevrolet Impala, on I-65 northbound near Meridian Street. When Trooper Michael Risley located the vehicle it was stopped on the side of I-65 and had apparently broken down due to mechanical issues. The vehicle was occupied by three adult females.
    Preliminary investigation determined the driver of the white Chevrolet was involved in a road rage incident with the driver of a tan Buick on I-70 westbound near Rural / Keystone. During the incident, a passenger inside the Chevrolet allegedly pointed a handgun out the window and fired several shots at the Buick. During the course of the investigation the Chevrolet was searched leading to the discovery of two handguns. Troopers subsequently arrested 20 year old Maya Williams of Indianapolis, who was a passenger in the Chevrolet. The other two occupants of the vehicle were not arrested.
    There were no injuries reported as a result of this incident. Williams was transported to the Marion County Jail and incarcerated. This investigation is ongoing and there is no further information to release at this time.
    All crimes mentioned in this release are alleged and all suspects are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in court. This arrest was based on probable cause, actual criminal charges will be determined by the Marion County Prosecutor's Office.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tan Buick? Probably a blue-hair in a Le Sabre. White Impala found broken down with mechanical issue? Probably shot her own car somewhere that doesn't react well to bullets.
    I figure she was balls out running north in a car that lacked any and all maint.
    It just laid down in her.
    Every one in that car should be eating Baloney sammich’s and sleeping on steel bunks. All 3.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Out now- $500 bond.

...and that's with a Glock found in the car with no serial number (in addition to the Kel Tec she claims she did the shooting with).
    And if it's one with the serial numbers ground or drilled off, our illustrious POTUS (who can't ride a bicycle) will hold it up as yet another example of the Vile Evil Ghost Guns.

From what I understand, the Glock serial number is in the polymer plastic frame which has me wondering if it's much easier to eradicate one than a serial number stamped into a metal frame that displaces the underlying metal. Don't have a Glock and have never used or held one.

John

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And if it's one with the serial numbers ground or drilled off, our illustrious POTUS (who can't ride a bicycle) will hold it up as yet another example of the Vile Evil Ghost Guns.

From what I understand, the Glock serial number is in the polymer plastic frame which has me wondering if it's much easier to eradicate one than a serial number stamped into a metal frame that displaces the underlying metal. Don't have a Glock and have never used or held one.

John
    Glocks also have the serial on the chamber and slide. Its actually more work to obliterate a glock serial.

Top Bottom