• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be attending the Indianapolis 2A Rally on 14 April?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Bill,

Do you have anything that I can send to Ammoland News? I don't have the book of face and it looks like that page is Indy specific. I there a link to the national site that I may have missed? I just want to push the info out to as many outlets as possible.

We're supposed to have a full press release for Indy later today - but that will be for Indy - the other sites (all 50 states) are on a group called
    The NCCPA - National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans ... https://thenccpa.com/
    All of the 50 state events are primarily listed on Facebook - but you can just show up too - not like you have to have a ticket ... its Freedom!!!! (LOL)
    NCCPA FB link is https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheNCCPA/events/?ref=page_internal

I am not sure how other states are structuring things. Example - the "dual events" we're trying to sort out for Indiana ...
    The National Group created 50 events as place holders - BUT
    Our state lead couldn't be given "hosting" privileges and share those w/ JMP and I (her co-hosts) - so we had to create a new event...

and since all 50 states have differing rules ... (For Example - some states prohibit carrying any type of weapon at a public rally, some concealed only, etc)
    ... people may just have to look for the rally by date and location ...

That's why we're trying to get the word out about our updated FB event - all the current stuff is there.

it is public so you can actually access it by clicking the links even if you are not a FB user ... to see the text and such ...

once we get our press release - I'll forward it on and be sharing it here - full blast (no I haven't started to blast it too much yet.)

Current event for Indiana is (again): https://www.facebook.com/events/915216518655757/ ...

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Well ... THIS

Voters 84.

and the fact that only 30 (which is great) are committed - and I like that we "ONLY" have 3 that need to change their userID ...
    BUT OUT of what 35K users register ... even out of a few hundred a day ... only 84 are checking in ? in several days. ...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well ... THIS

and the fact that only 30 (which is great) are committed - and I like that we "ONLY" have 3 that need to change their userID ...
    BUT OUT of what 35K users register ... even out of a few hundred a day ... only 84 are checking in ? in several days. ...

And three are admitted Fudds. Who knows, maybe we can convert one or two of them.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    No issue at all. Trying to determine if the gathering is worth attending.

I believe I will, but only in the hopes politicians will notice the numbers showing. No one else will hardly hear of it due to the media's stance.

Don't really care if anyone carry's guns or not. After doing so last time I though it was a little pointless tbo. The rally script just seemed to have a bit of a pc vibe to me is all.

On a side note, thanks for heading this up. I have no FB btw.

On a not so side note - I hope you can attend - and THANK YOU (rep inbound if I have it) -
    Your questions just helped me frame a new post for supporting the event ...
    so muchas gracias!

Oh and the latests Flyer:

Rally Flyer 3 0405-3.jpg

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    This event is on Patriot's Weekend (Monday 16th is observance of Patriot's Day - which is actually Thursday April 19)

If our founders had this sort of turnout - we'd be British subjects still ...

84 people have voted - and - 30 or so are going - out of 40K users (and even if only 10% of that are active - that's still 4K people) -

come on people - if you can't even click a link and say yes or no - you might as just start calling your self Fudd <_insert first name_> Butterson now. ...

GET OF THE COUCH!!!!

N/M the poll closed but still people could be commenting. and responding.

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    C'mon, BB3 . . . We're just not showin' our hand. Even back on 19 April 1775 the friggin' redcoats didn't see most us until we came out from behind the trees and fences . . . This SAR will be there.

Thank you for your efforts on this!

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    C'mon, BB3 . . . We're just not showin' our hand. Even back on 19 April 1775 the friggin' redcoats didn't see most us until we came out from behind the trees and fences . . . This SAR will be there.

Thank you for your efforts on this!

What was the population of Boston (circa 1775): ....
    How many people showed up ... noonish April 19: ...
    ......... ............. ......... ......... morning April 20: ...

What's the population of Indianapolis Now? ...
    We'll see how many we get to show it and compare to then. LOL
    ... (This is a quiz for "inspiration") ...

We aren't supposed to have to hide behind trees and fences (yet) - since they (founders) gave us the opportunity to do this by petition ... :)::): :dunno: :patriot::patriot::patriot:

and I get it - just trying to get people up and active; before that (behind trees and fences) is our ONLY option.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What was the population of Boston (circa 1775): ....
    How many people showed up ... noonish April 19: ...
    ......... ............. ......... ......... morning April 20: ...

What's the population of Indianapolis Now? ...
    We'll see how many we get to show it and compare to then. LOL
    ... (This is a quiz for "inspiration") ...

We aren't supposed to have to hide behind trees and fences (yet) - since they (founders) gave us the opportunity to do this by petition ... :)::): :dunno: :patriot::patriot::patriot:

and I get it - just trying to get people up and active; before that (behind trees and fences) is our ONLY option.
    The redcoats were about 20-25% of Boston's population. You look at this and you see why we have a 3rd Amendment (a point completely lost on Greg "Obtuse" Taylor)

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I did not vote in the post. I normally keep a low profile, but this is important. I will be there. I have all kinds of things that I need to do at home and would rather not drive the 2 1/2 hours there and back.... but, this is important.

With the 35k members on here, we should have several thousand people there. This is important. If you live close, show up. If you live further away, get ready to go. We need to show the average American that our rights are important to us. Otherwise we are going to get out rights trampled into the ground.

Please show up and show America how important this is. We can not sit idly by and have our rights stolen from us.

Get off of your butts people and stand up for what you believe in.

Did I tell you that this is important?

Top Bottom