• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    That`s great. It just occurred to me however, how terribly sad it is that anything additional at all has to be done to preserve and protect the Natural Rights that our Constitution supposedly already protects...

There are traitors, the "..enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC"...in our government, that have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, then became exactly the enemy they swore the oath to defend the Constitution from.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    That`s great. It just occurred to me however, how terribly sad it is that anything additional at all has to be done to preserve and protect the Natural Rights that our Constitution supposedly already protects...
    Many of the comments in Gateway Pundit were the same as yours!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I love my home.
    Me and you brother, me and you.

You can take the boy out of the town, but not the town out of the boy.
    I plan on moving back when I find a decently priced house in town. Even though I have a Plainfield address, I'm actually closer to Mooresville than Plainfield.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sorry, but the majority of those listings are NOT in the Mooresville Town limits.
    Just because it may have a Mooresville Address, does not mean it is in Mooresville, just means it's is serviced by the Mooresville USPS and peoples kids attend
    Mooresville "Consolidated" School Corp. Know a little about where the town limits are, after all I'm a 1980 grad of Mooresville H.S. and lived in Mooresville all of my life until
    2004 when I moved into my current home, which is not in Plainfield even though I have a Plainfield address. Heck if I lived a 1/4 mile south I'd have a Mooresville address and phone number.
    This ticks me off to no end when I see listings like this, because it is technically false advertising.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom