• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I assume they're still checking bags and wanding people?

Are they going to catch small 4" Kershaw blades :)

My wife wants to take the kids, but back in the day I used to sell insurance in that area. Not horrible, but not the best place to be. We were going to go next Thursday morning from 10-12.

Probably not a bad time?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My Kershaw is one of those assisted opening knives.

I lost the screw for the lock a long time ago.

I never used it before, but pointing that toward my below the belt region could be fun lol.

What could go wrong??
    Sounds like a good reason for a new knife. :D

But yeah I could see a problem. :nailbite::faint: But It could also depend on tip up or tip down, the Kershaw that is.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Sounds like a good reason for a new knife. :D

But yeah I could see a problem. :nailbite::faint: But It could also depend on tip up or tip down, the Kershaw that is.
    Tip up when I clip it.

So I’ll just stab myself in the stomach.

But more than likely it wouldnt open all the way so it would be half open like scissors aimed at my junk.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Two years ago, the infield had metal detectors. Not sure about this year. Went last night (opening night). Parked at the school for the deaf. Had to go through metal detectors. Ironically, I followed the posted directions and set off the detector. The guy looked at me and asked "Any metal on you anywhere?". I patted myself down and looked at him and said "Nope, all pockets empty". His response to tell me to go ahead.

I have a lot of lapel pins stuck to my ball cap. They could have been enough to set off the detector. They never told me to take off my hat and try again and they didn't wand me.

Could I have gotten my folder through? Probably.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    It's all about where you hide stuff. I went to a pacers game right before covid. I had a g43 and a benchmade, no issues at all getting in. My wife, her belt set it off and she then got wanded and slightly patted down. I've pretty much always wore square toe boots, a small"ish" belt buckle and a ball cap. Tons of hiding spots

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Surface transmission has been debunked over and over but we're still wasting vast quantities of time and money on all this meaningless, performative cleaning. :rolleyes:

Sacrificing two of the best weather days I can remember to screw around with "extensive cleaning". What a joke.

Top Bottom