• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11-B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    So if I were to purchase a Microtech OTF knife that would be legal in Indiana (not counting local)

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    In that case I will be getting this the second it is back in stock !!!

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Microt...em&wish_master_item_id=10078&wish_option_id=0

Nice choice! As soon as the change in the law went into effect, I got a Lightning OTF from BladeHQ ( Lightning D/A OTF Gray Automatic Knife (3.5" Black Serr) - Blade HQ ) in black handle, black blade, plain edge. :)

I really want one of these too, but I don't have the money right now. I love blue, and black blades, so it would be perfect: Boker Kalashnikov Automatic Knife Blade HQ Blue Anniversary (3.3" Ti Dagger) - Blade HQ

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Last edited:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I admit that I did not read every post, I just jumped to here.

What about tomahawks or hatchets. Absolutely serious question.

Thanks in advance.

The only state law on edged tools now is ballistic knives and throwing stars, you may find a few local laws that specify hawks or hatchets. I've never heard of any being enforced, :dunno:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    Important thing to note about purchasing online:

Due to the Federal laws, still in effect, banning interstate commerce of switchblades, you must take caution to exploit a loophole and ONLY use FedEx or UPS to have it shipped. USPS is a no no. One of our resident lawyers advised me on this.

I too have ordered from BladeHQ, and you need to pay for shipping and not use their free shipping. The free stuff is US Postal Service. Not that anyone is watching, but if you really want to be safe, go with brown or purple.

It also helps if you play the don't ask don't tell game.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I just "inherited" a set of throwing knives after my uncle passed away. I wasn't sure what to do with them, but it looks like throwing knives are legal to carry as well?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    no blade size limit in Indiana... autos are now legal,... you can't carry hardly anything on to school property anymore
    Just found this thread. I know I can't carry in schools, but never thought about my pocket knife. I always thought that was a rule for the students. I ALWAYS have a knife clipped to my pocket. Really wish they'd get some common sense laws... Hell, when I was in high school, we all had a buck knife on our belts.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Just found this thread. I know I can't carry in schools, but never thought about my pocket knife. I always thought that was a rule for the students. I ALWAYS have a knife clipped to my pocket. Really wish they'd get some common sense laws... Hell, when I was in high school, we all had a buck knife on our belts.

Do you carry your knife as a weapon, or a tool?

Top Bottom