Indiana Constitutional Carry double edge law...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2022
    Indianapolis
    No, we have the stats. It is proven that it is racist.

We just need to reform it.
    Not at all. The stats say that blacks are disproportionately impacted by cash bail because they commit a disproportionate amount of the violent crimes. Nothing at all about racism.

Luckily for them though, they have folks like you to simp for them and call every little inconvenience they suffer WAAAAAYSSSISSOM!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can't find a link on their website, but WTHR just showed a piece with IMPD police chief claiming that Contstitutional carry has led to a rise in accidental shootings. He also said that sticking a gun down the front of your pants is not a good way to carry. I can at least agree with that much. :n00b:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I can't find a link on their website, but WTHR just showed a piece with IMPD police chief claiming that Contstitutional carry has led to a rise in accidental shootings. He also said that sticking a gun down the front of your pants is not a good way to carry. I can at least agree with that much. :n00b:
    If that is the type of accidental shootings that is increasing, then one might arguably view it merely as nature taking its course and handing out Darwin awards. The outcome is a reduced opportunity to pass on one's stupidity genes.

Top Bottom