• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This should be a lesson to all of us. We need a means of holding public officials accountable, all across our state. Why has this not been addressed?

We should be collecting signatures right now to recall Holcomb, along with you folks up there doing the same for your sweetheart. ;)

I have asked and searched. Apparently Indiana has no recall mechanism for elected officials.

I definitely believe that Indiana at the state law level, and possibly the constitutional leve,l does need a recall mechanism. As has been shown in California enough egregious behavior and the voters will act to correct an error.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have asked and searched. Apparently Indiana has no recall mechanism for elected officials.

I definitely believe that Indiana at the state law level, and possibly the constitutional leve,l does need a recall mechanism. As has been shown in California enough egregious behavior and the voters will act to correct an error.
    Why don't we have this? ****ing Kommiefornia has this and we don't? Where's my "bills I want to see next session" crib-sheet?

garni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2018
    New Albany
    I would agree those are not optimal conditions or equipment but... better than a pointy stick. Budget could be a constraint. Not everyone will drop a hundred on a quality holster. (I would)
    Some feel that FMJ Is good enough. I Dont either but. Its a starting point. My concern would be there ability to put to use those items in a manner where there not a danger to themselves or others. My advice would be some training and ALOT of practice. Then a little more training. At that point carry what whatever you want.
    I think that they should spend some real time around real gun owners. A lot of things rub off, and besides they may find someone who has a good quality holster for sale at a good price. Maybe even free if they are personable.

Top Bottom