• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Oath Keepers is an American far-right[1] anti-government[2][3][4][5][6] militia organization.[7] The group describes itself as a non-partisan association of current and former military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath that all military and police take in order to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".[8] It encourages its members to not obey orders which they believe would violate the United States Constitution. The organization claims a membership of 35,000 as of 2016.[9]

This is Wikipedia's description of the Oath Keepers. I'd heard of them but never paid much attention. So...anyone in the military, law enforcement or first responders who took the oath they swore to seriously and intend to abide by that oath are now considered right wing terrorists.

We have a lot of people in this country who are ____ed in the head.
    Yes, along with the ones in the big white buildings with the columns who took the oath to support the Constitution (article 6 third paragraph) but somehow decided that " to support the Constitution "; meant only the parts they like or that they believe will further their ends at the moment.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    We have chosen to ignore history. Because we ignored it, just like a previous administration promised, they changed history. Because we changed history, we are now doomed to repeat it.
    I've always suspected what our .gov was up to (wasn't called the deep state then but the same). Back in the day (1992) I actually voted for Ross Perot due to the spiraling deficit and wars even back then.

I can still remember the TV images of him with his alligator claw pointer and economic graphs and his thick Texan accent.

I voted Trump precisely because he was an outsider much like Perot and I am always trying to get away from the two party system which is now all but impossible. Now it seems we're down to one party.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tomorrow the truth shall be revealed. I am very concerned why there are soldiers in every state capital and 35k in Washington DC. This could be the start of a nation wide martial law. Or it's just overreacting to false intelligence.
    Hard to say about what intelligence they may have gathered on these guys. I've said it before that I suspect that the white nationalist groups are itching for a revolution. I would not be surprised if they've been using right wing sites to spread propaganda and incite the kind of things that we saw at the Capitol. Maybe there have been specific threats. My guess is that the troops are there out of an abundance of caution.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hard to say about what intelligence they may have gathered on these guys. I've said it before that I suspect that the white nationalist groups are itching for a revolution. I would not be surprised if they've been using right wing sites to spread propaganda and incite the kind of things that we saw at the Capitol. Maybe there have been specific threats. My guess is that the troops are there out of an abundance of caution.
    how many white nationalists do you think there are? Do you really think it’s a number significant enough to be able to do any of that? I’m willing to bet that number is very small and of them only a small percentage probably smart enough to actually do something on that level.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I'm bummed that today is the last day of the Trump administration. He loves America and Americans and always put us first. No wars, great economy, lots of jobs...it's a sad day for the country in my opinion. I can't wait until 2022.
    If future elections go the same way the recent two have, 2022 will never come

R.I.P USA 07/04/1776 - 01/20/2021 12pm
    1611086034318.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    how many white nationalists do you think there are? Do you really think it’s a number significant enough to be able to do any of that? I’m willing to bet that number is very small and of them only a small percentage probably smart enough to actually do something on that level.
    I think guys like Richard Spencer might be able to pull something like that off.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My bet is the alphabet agencies
    are smart enough to have some patsies in place in the White Nationalists to do the dirty work and take the fall.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    At least a dozen NG soldiers now relieved of duty over failure to pass vetting. Expect that number to grow

edit: it gets better. Apparently NRA membership is enough to make you fail vetting

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This morning I thought your post was a little crazy but now that NRA and patriot guard members are being put on national security lists I’m starting to think it was prophetic.
    The left has done nothing but spin out of control for years, they damned sure won't be slowing down anytime soon. They've already redefined the word Unite to mean Submit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Maybe it's to commemorate how she became successful in politics...
    1*FzzJAP8O3x0_rcZLYJU76w.jpeg

Top Bottom