• teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    1min 45sec
    Sounds pretty serious to me.
    I didn't see or hear anything to get excited about. If there is a "Kracken" to be released, then it needs to be done. If there is truth to share or declassify, then it needs to be done. Half this nation is all fired up based on what the president had been saying, and I'll be the first to admit I think there was plenty of fraud in the 2020 election, but the evidence didn't make an impact in those states and the electoral college votes still went into the Feds. The Supreme Court hasn't done anything, so I don't know what else there would be to convince people that some wild card will be played between now and the 20th (two days). Having said that, something is up when they've got over 20,000 troops in the capital. That's never happened before and it's not happening this time because a bunch of mostly peaceful protesters rallied in the capital.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    We are witnessing a coup by the liberals. It has happened before to other countries with disastrous results. But they think they can do it different this time, they always think that.
    Something, something... different results...

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I didn't see or hear anything to get excited about. If there is a "Kracken" to be released, then it needs to be done. If there is truth to share or declassify, then it needs to be done. Half this nation is all fired up based on what the president had been saying, and I'll be the first to admit I think there was plenty of fraud in the 2020 election, but the evidence didn't make an impact in those states and the electoral college votes still went into the Feds. The Supreme Court hasn't done anything, so I don't know what else there would be to convince people that some wild card will be played between now and the 20th (two days). Having said that, something is up when they've got over 20,000 troops in the capital. That's never happened before and it's not happening this time because a bunch of mostly peaceful protesters rallied in the capital.
    Agreed, just out now under 25,000 troops. There’s only 2,500 in Iraq and 2,500 in Afghanistan. This whole thing is like a dramatic high school play. None is this makes sense. Oh wait look what’s that (not allowed to see that oops) and then more and more **** comes out. I just hope we can get United. By the looks of it, something worse has to happen to have people understand. Maybe with no rights anymore will make them understand and that would be to late.

Just so much unknown outcomes. Never could have fathomed what has happened already.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We are witnessing a coup by the liberals. It has happened before to other countries with disastrous results. But they think they can do it different this time, they always think that.
    They just forgot to disarm the populace first, or maybe Trump forced their hand and they couldn't wait any longer.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Agreed, just out now under 25,000 troops. There’s only 2,500 in Iraq and 2,500 in Afghanistan. This whole thing is like a dramatic high school play. None is this makes sense. Oh wait look what’s that (not allowed to see that oops) and then more and more **** comes out. I just hope we can get United. By the looks of it, something worse has to happen to have people understand. Maybe with no rights anymore will make them understand and that would be to late.
    A significant portion of this country will gladly give up their rights if they can hang out at the coffee shop or sit on the couch gaming for the rest of their lives. They've been duped to believe they do when this ruling class they stand behind doesn't give a rat's ass about any of them and should they ever accomplish this BS equity they talk about, everyone will get leveled but the ruling class. The reality that no one owes anyone a damned thing in this world is simply too difficult to stomach. Easier to live with no responsibility and less overall than to take responsibility and think for yourself and earn what you want.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It would seem as this massive show of force (25k troops) will backfire on their desire for a peaceful disarming. Kind of like when Obama was Gun Salesman of the Year. Biden/Harris will be like "hold my beer".
    The more felons they create overnight via gun control legislation the fewer people left over to split all of the goodies. There's probably already someone with their eye on my house.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It would seem as this massive show of force (25k troops) will backfire on their desire for a peaceful disarming. Kind of like when Obama was Gun Salesman of the Year. Biden/Harris will be like "hold my beer".
    Odd as it may sound 25k is kinda a rookie number. When the shah of Iran got overthrown they had 30k soldiers in Tehran to put down protests. And well you don’t have to be a history buff to know that the guy in charge of Iran isn’t a shah anymore

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Blame everything except oneself. From the conservative side who is supposed to believe in self responsibility comes complete denial. The defining principle of Trump now taken up by his supporters

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, you better hurry up, because it doesn’t seem they’re worried about keeping power for the next 4 years.

Top Bottom