In Memory of Our Friend, Churchmouse....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    First time I noticed CM, he had been on INGO about 5 months.
    This was just the kind of thing did. RIP Tim.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Rest In Peace Tim. Your earthy journey is over. There is a hole on ING_ that will never be filled. Tim kept this site going during some rough times and gave of himself and his time so that we all could have a place of fellowship and learning. He was a very generous man to friends and strangers alike, and didn't do it for recognition or money.
    My deepest condolences to his wonderful wife Cindy, his children and grandchildren. You all were his life and he never missed an opportunity to talk about you all. He will be with you forever in your hearts and memories. We are all diminished by his passing.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Tim had been fighting cancer for over a year. He beat it once, 20 years ago. The cancer he beat, he wasn't supposed to beat it for 20 years.

Was he older... part of INGO lore was age-griefing CM. He was not the oldest member of INGO (Tim was 15 years older than me, at this point 15 years is not a huge divide) but it became an inside joke here just like "the boner drone" and "the State Trooper stole my wallet." "He doesn't like Colt 1911s because Sam Colt was such an ***hole in high school" was my best CM age dis, delivered at the INGO Booth at the Indy 1500.

INGO Booth at the Indy 1500 Gun and Blade Show. I honestly don't know how many 1500s I worked with CM. It was probably not that many, but it became a tradition. I'd stop by his house, we'd go to breakfast at Charlie Brown's in Speedway, I'd bump the INGO thread when CM would spend his lunch money before the show started on a new knife as well as keeping my head on a swivel for members of "The Banned" (and I don't mean Robbie Robertson or Leon Helm.)

This is Tim and I along with Janet Holcomb (we like her more than her husband, just sayin...) at the 1500 on St Patrick's Day 2017.

View attachment 221169
    Don't worry, The Banned have been informed.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    So sad to hear this news… Tim always had time for me, whether going over to his place to tackle a stubborn muzzle brake, talking guns and INGO in his living room, texting back and forth about the shenanigans on INGO, or talking racing (he crewed for my dad several times).

He was honest, straightforward and of the highest moral character, a life well lived. May he Rest In Peace and May his friends and family find comfort in this time of grieving.

Godspeed, Tim, and count me in when we determine how to honor him.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    He had style .... outward, and most importantly, inward. I'll see you on the other side of the river, my friend.

i-tq2f26f-L.jpg

Top Bottom