• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Might help if you were a bit more straightforward. It almost seems like you word things in a way that can easily be misunderstood as if to dare someone to misunderstand you. You know, it’s okay to explain your point of view, and then keep explaining if necessary until people get it. If they still don’t, THEN it’s on them. And, you know, if Bug gets a little spicy as you’re making your thoughts known there’s nothing wrong with giving a little spice back.
    :lmfao:No one could EVER guess that you might feel that way (I picked the light reddish orange because I though it looked spicy)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kut openly supported a man that is okay with illegals crossing the border...I was mad about that but I saw these pictures and I've forgiven him.....I wonder if her and the chick with torn jeans behind her will be doing any "film" work when the get to the Valley??? Er uh I mean Hollywood.....

"SHE MADE IT!!!! VIVA LIBERTAD SENORITA! Hola chica...Mi nombre es Rico...Suave....."
    View attachment 139960

View attachment 139959
    Is the center of that 'other' film industry still out around the 'bank?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is the center of that 'other' film industry still out around the 'bank?
    My inlaws lived in Sherman Oaks....I was with my BIL and we saw an itty bitty blonde, with very large breasts and very little on get out of a Mercedes on Ventura Blvd...I asked my BIL, "Is she a???"

"Yep....This is Sherman Oaks...lot's of little blondes with new breasts and fancy cars around here..."

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :lmfao:No one could EVER guess that you might feel that way (I picked the light reddish orange because I though it looked spicy)
    You know that red goes pretty well with the teal. It’s a good red anyway. I may start using that as my go-to highlight color instead of the orange.

Oh. And I thought of you as I wrote that part.

Top Bottom