• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We simply cannot compare some of what ANTIFA did with the Capitol "invasion." Simply put, the victim does matter. In this case it was the entire elected body of the UNITED STATES CONGRESS being unable to perform its task for the day due to (for lack of a better word) a hostile group forcing their way in.

Think of it this way. I'm a bad man. I walk up to a grown man on the street, surprise him, and shove him hard. So hard that he is knocked off his feet. Now say I do the same thing to an elderly woman with a walker, or a small child, or a paraplegic in wheelchair.

There is no way, once I am charged, that any jury anywhere would not be emotionally involved in whom I shoved. Even though the crime I committed was exactly the same for all, shoving them off their feet. The victim matters. In this case it was the Capitol of the our nation that was breached! In all the other ANTIFA crap that just doesn't pull at the heart strings as much as forcing Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence from their appointed locations.

In this case the American people are the jury, and they have been moved. Many millions of folks ignore the news and don't care what happened in Seattle, or Minneapolis, or Portland. They can ignore those and remain blissfully ignorant. Not so here. While many may not care about Portland they do care about "their" Capitol!

Sorry folks, but the victim matters.

Regards,

Doug

PS - I STILL blame the Capitol and DC police for NOT forming a line and stopping before it happened. But it did, and the optics matter.
    I would wholeheartedly agree with you if the election had been conducted appropriately. It was not, a majority of the UNITED STATES CONGRESS was complicit. I find it difficult to concern myself with the actions of a now illegitimate government being interrupted by the citizens it's ______ing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here ya go.

LANGUAGE WARNING

We will not stand down. You are outnumbered. There's a ****ing million of us out there. And we are listening to Trump--your boss.

I've seen some of the footage in other videos, but I did not see the video of the gallows, and then the part where people were inside and said that. Wow. Those people are completely unhinged. No way that dude was Antifa.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back to the topic of impeachment, I think this makes sense. Especially the definition of incitement.

MLB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    They just want to impeach him so they don't have to run against him in 2024. They know they can't beat him if he decides to run. When he is gone the Democrats will implode on themselves. The biggest threat to this country is Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schummer. Biden will just be there puppet on string.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    To get back to the point.
    The only good things about impeaching Trump are that it delays the Harris/Biden agenda and shows the the Democrats value vengeance above legislation or unity.
    Charging Trump with instigating insurrection without charging Harris with inciting riots* is the height of hypocrisy.

*Encouraging rioters with supportive rhetoric and providing bail for those arrested.

MLB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    Trump will be writing alot of pardons this week. That will be a great thing. The left can burn down cities and cost millions of dollars and that is okay. When your opinion is different than there's your the bad guy. What happened to free speech?

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Trump didn't even incite anyone to do anything. And it was flippin' ANTIFA that led the charge into the capital after the "LEO"s opened the gates to let them waltz in. This is such a pathetic farce.

Once again, the DNC charging Trump with THEIR actual crimes. (ANTIFA being the officially-approved Brown Shirts of the Demonrats.)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump didn't even incite anyone to do anything. And it was flippin' ANTIFA that led the charge into the capital after the "LEO"s opened the gates to let them waltz in. This is such a pathetic farce.

Once again, the DNC charging Trump with THEIR actual crimes. (ANTIFA being the officially-approved Brown Shirts of the Demonrats.)
    Antifa huh? So it was just a bunch of Trumper simpletons following the lead of the Antifa rabble rousers? Do you ACTUALLY believe that, or is just hyperbolic denial?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

This is debunked bull ****. And even if it wasn't, it's clear who the pathetic farce is if they can be led around by their noses by a bunch of clever leftist soy boys.

But hey, if it was Antifa, they sure did spend a lot of money at the Trump Swag Store. So he's got that going for him, which is nice.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I saw video of the "LEOs" letting people in, who stayed in rope barriers, to disrupt the challenge to the fake election we had Nov 3rd. That was not an accident, it was a DNC / Antifa setup. And you're buying into it.
    Did you watch the video I posted, or is your preferred method of analysis sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and repeating "na na na na na na?"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw video of the "LEOs" letting people in, who stayed in rope barriers, to disrupt the challenge to the fake election we had Nov 3rd. That was not an accident, it was a DNC / Antifa setup. And you're buying into it.
    If you only let information that you can agree with into your ears, you don't get the whole story. Watch ALL the video. It's very clear that Trump supporters primarily carried this out, and yes, there were some Antifa people there too.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Doesn't matter who violently forced their way in. Atifa/Trumpers. They are both culpable if they did it. No cover for the home team.

Top Bottom