• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Whats voa news? How many pages of google did it take to get through to find that?

Never heard of it. What about the news 99% of America watches? CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN?

Did not hear anything from them?
    VOA is Voice of America. Its our equivalent of the BBC world service. It's the group that Mike Pompeo spoke to last week. it was the first page in my search.

Terms used: blm domestic terrorism

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    If you think these antifa types are going to be charged after their arrested, let this article sink in.

As for the "insurrection" at the capital, I've seen many videos where people were yelling antifa and trying to get the bad actors to stop breaking windows.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    VOA is Voice of America. Its our equivalent of the BBC world service. It's the group that Mike Pompeo spoke to last week. it was the first page in my search.

Terms used: blm domestic terrorism
    It does not matter. That is not what is being broadcasted on every normal news source. If it was then maybe some opinions would be different instead the Libs just keep spreading there trash all about.

The big tech has conservatives by the go nads

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Surprisingly successful? The man lasted more than 4 years pitted against the most powerful institutions this country has to offer. Dems, RINOs, FBI, CIA, IRS, just about every other alphabet agency, most career bureaucrats, the MSM, Big Tech, etc ...

Surprisingly successful? That's almost laughable, even for you.

As an American, I'm a little concerned at the effectiveness of all these institutions if faced with a real existential threat.

Not that I agree, but to follow along your logic, did you consider that Trump might be the problem, hence why he was opposed?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you think these antifa types are going to be charged after their arrested, let this article sink in.

As for the "insurrection" at the capital, I've seen many videos where people were yelling antifa and trying to get the bad actors to stop breaking windows.
    So Antifa were the guys breaking windows at the Capitol, surrounded by Trump supporters?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It does not matter. That is not what is being broadcasted on every normal news source. If it was then maybe some opinions would be different instead the Libs just keep spreading there trash all about.

The big tech has conservatives by the go nads
    Bro, you need to figure out what you want to complain about. Is it that you think BLM/Antifa aren’t getting arrested enough, or that the reporting on it doesn’t satisfy you.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    So Antifa were the guys breaking windows at the Capitol, surrounded by Trump supporters?

Can't say I've seen footage of Trump rallies with Trump supporters dressed in all black....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Can't say I've seen footage of Trump rallies with Trump supporters dressed in all black....
    Let's say you’re right, and it was a handful of Antifa guys, rockin colors, violently breaking into the Capitol. You have just debunked the entire idea that Trumpers are competent enough to defend the nation from its enemies.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    While I am frustrated and understand your position I would like to know what your plan is for future elections. I mean in reality the US is a two party system so if you don't vote the Dems win. Seems to me its a " cut off your nose to spite your face " thing.
    I understand what he's saying. Letting a party which doesn't represent you, know that they can continue to count on your support, allows them to (drumroll...) continue to do a lousy job of representing you. It's just a slow-motion loss by other means. The deal you're essentially making, inside your mind, is I'm voting Republican "so it won't happen in my lifetime."

We criticize "African Americans" for unquestioningly giving their vote to Democrats. We point out again and again it leads to the worsening of their situation. Well, what does that make us, if we continue to blindly support Chamber of Commerce Republicans? Obviously, you're going to try to say the two situations are different in magnitude, but they're really not. Different people have different standards of "representation," and everyone has a stepping-off point where it's no longer acceptable to continue to support their "assigned" party.

This is a gun site. What about gun rights? Well, I see slow-motion death by continuing to support Republicans. The only long term security for gun ownership at this point, is getting definitive pro-2A cases in front of the Supreme Court while Clarence Thomas is still alive.

If the GOP truly sees it has no chance of ever winning without our support, they will change. They will have to.

ChazL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Tell City
    I understand what he's saying. Letting a party which doesn't represent you, know that they can continue to count on your support, allows them to (drumroll...) continue to do a lousy job of representing you. It's just a slow-motion loss by other means. The deal you're essentially making, inside your mind, is I'm voting Republican "so it won't happen in my lifetime."

We criticize "African Americans" for unquestioningly giving their vote to Democrats. We point out again and again it leads to the worsening of their situation. Well, what does that make us, if we continue to blindly support Chamber of Commerce Republicans? Obviously, you're going to try to say the two situations are different in magnitude, but they're really not. Different people have different standards of "representation," and everyone has a stepping-off point where it's no longer acceptable to continue to support their "assigned" party.

This is a gun site. What about gun rights? Well, I see slow-motion death by continuing to support Republicans. The only long term security for gun ownership at this point, is getting definitive pro-2A cases in front of the Supreme Court while Clarence Thomas is still alive.

If the GOP truly sees it has no chance of ever winning without our support, they will change. They will have to.
    Perhaps the only way to get out of the two party system is if a well known, wealthy personality were to run on an Independent ticket, something like Constitutional Party or Libertarian and then win in a landslide.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Perhaps the only way to get out of the two party system is if a well known, wealthy personality were to run on an Independent ticket, something like Constitutional Party or Libertarian and then win in a landslide.
    Yes. The obstacles would be, A) the example of Trump as outsider-precedent would be thrown in our faces, and B) the primary system puts a huge weapon in the hands of the two major parties, because they both have what amounts to "automatic" ballot-access, while a 3rd party has to crawl up the mountain to even get on the ballot.

That was the particular "genius" of Trump; he was like a Murder Hornet who took over the Republican nest, bit the heads off all the bees, and lived in their hive for 4 years. If he had to get on the ballot as a 3rd party candidate, he wouldn't have even gotten within Tomahawk range of the White House.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Let's say you’re right, and it was a handful of Antifa guys, rockin colors, violently breaking into the Capitol. You have just debunked the entire idea that Trumpers are competent enough to defend the nation from its enemies.
    Damn. You're right. How did I not see that it was an armed insurrection??

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This makes sense. Running under one of the major parties, automatically get you 30%+ opposition.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    As loud as your side cries about words and feelings no man in his right mind wants to be caught on video laying a hand on any of you.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN

Apparently, they were some (not all nor the only) agitators in the crowd. From the article:

Inside the building, he told rioters that "We got to get this s--- burned," and "it’s our house m------------," according to an affidavit signed by FBI Special Agent Matthew Foulger.

"We accomplished this s---," he said at another point, from within the mob. "We did this together. F--- yeah! We are all a part of this history."

In an interview with Rolling Stone published Wednesday, Sullivan said he was putting on an act to build rapport with the protesters.
    Hate to break it to the guy, but his "rapport building" amounts to incitement and conspiracy...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    From the site for "Insurgence USA" the guy created...

We are The Revolution
    Insurgence USA was started in 2020 in response to the George Floyd tragedy. The lack of care for the human life was unacceptable so we set out to end police brutality. We then set out to empower and uplifting black and indigenous voices. We want to build local powers to enable the community to intervene in violence enacted by the state and government vigilantes. Our mission is the unification of our nation because a people united will never be divided.

If not Antifa proper, Antifa-adjacent.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nixon resigned to escape an impeachment trial. Impeaching a former official is pointless, although I think there should be a similar mechanism where a former offical could be barred from holding office again. Aside from that, if a former office-holder’s conduct is criminal, let the legal justice system prosecute zim.
    I have to disagree with that, and not just because I'm a Trumper. Everybody (even Kut!) has agreed that impeachment is a political process - more so now than ever. As such, I really don't think they should be allowed to exclude someone from future office for purely political reasons. If enough people want to re-elect the guy, I say allow it. I get the feeling if Bill Clinton would have been allowed to run again, some on here would have been all for it

Top Bottom