• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like the protest is starting to turn into a violent protest from what I am hearing on my police scanner. Police are reporting some people are pulling bricks and rocks out of their back packs... Plus mass arrest at the arts garden...

Impossible! From Fox 59's website:

"An organizer of the event told FOX59 authorities would not see any trouble on Saturday: This rally will be to promote peace, love and happiness. The local authorities can monitor all they like, but they will just witness a display of unity, peace and love."

I guess it's possible that by "unity" they were planning on being arrested en masse at the Arts Garden...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Aw geez... now they're chanting "Hands up, don't shoot". Give me a freakin' break. I think there is some confusion among that group. No way they get those skinny jeans to sag properly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So a friend and I are going as inactivists. I'm open to suggestions for slogans for our signs. So far I'm going with "I see merits to both sides of this argument" and he's going with "I'm ambivalent on this issue" but if you guys come up with something better, we'll use it.

Eh, I think whatever you pick will be fine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think they're just working through all the catch slogans from the past couple of years... now it's black lives matter. Guess they couldn't come up with any original material.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    now "black lives matter... black lives matter... black lives matter..." "

I thought this was an election protest? What does BLM have to do with this?... oh yeah, they're paid by the same people and they for got what protest they were at.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    So these peace loving and all inclusive bunch of tolerant folks are pissed about an election? I guess the participation trophies should continue in real life. How do they find time to do this ****? I work all week and have home chores to do before Monday and the cycle continues. I would love to be able to march around and support gun talk etc but I have to go to work so I can see a third of my paycheck evaporate so these asshats can ***** about their micro-aggressions. I've been pissed for eight years now but still mustered up the energy to be a productive member of society.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1e285g.jpg

Top Bottom