• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    At a time when violence is cranking up in the Circle City, this one earns it's own thread.

I put this under carry/self defense since it's a self-defense situation when someone is shooting at you in your car. This just happened to be by a naked guy in front of the Porsche dealership on 96th Street. That's not exactly "da hood" (that's either Fishers or Carmel on the north side of the road. I'm to the west, I don't know where the Hamiliton County demarcation lines are located.)

INDIANAPOLIS — One person is in stable condition at an Indianapolis hospital after police say a naked man possibly having a mental health crisis was firing randomly at passing cars on the city’s north side, striking at least four vehicles and one driver.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department and Carmel Police Department were both called around 8:10 p.m. to a Tom Wood Porsche dealership in the 3500 block of E. 96th Street for shots fired and a possible active shooter.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    IMPD Maj. Mike Leepper said that the suspect had gotten rid of the gun used prior to his arrest and that the gun was determined to be a handgun.
    Leepper added that IMPD and Carmel PD officers believe that this was an isolated incident and that there is currently no longer a threat to the public.

I would not call what sounds like a possibly missing handgun , "No longer a threat to the public "

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Impressed he actually hit a driver.

Unless I was on foot walking by I don't think my response would involve returning fire. Most of these people probably just heard a thunk on their car and went "huh?" as they drove away.

Does insurance cover "I ran a naked guy over because he was shooting at me"?

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Meth or bath salts, it's America's new favorite game show.
    I don't know. I find it all suspect that this all happened in front of a German car maker dealer, and the person who loves german firearms way too much posts about it.

I am not saying anything. I just think its fishy is all.

After all, some people get pretty crazy about Porsche cars.

Top Bottom