• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I would pick up a Winchester 73 in .45 Colt and modify the carrier for 45 ACP before I bought that thing. I think it's going to give me a seizure.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    it's a Remington 7615P. no longer in production. they only made them for a few years. 2005 through 2008, I think
    I remeber those. Mostly marketed to police departments that wanted to have 5.56 capability, but didn't like their officers toting scary assault rifles. That's a pretty small market.

Now that same model in 300 Blackout would be kinda cool, and might tap into the hunting market.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Personally think its kinda cool rifle. If I had just random cash to spend id grab it. But it seems to be a rifle that will will go out of production quick and in 10-20 years will be a sought after collectors piece

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I still think Henry should make a lever action in 9mm, 45 and 10mm. Standard tube fed will be just fine. Think of the capacity! What was the old saying? "Load in the morning, shoot all day" ??
    “Damn Yankees!!! They load it (Spencer carbine) on Sunday and shoot at us all week!!!” Is what I think you were referring to.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Like, at this stage of the game, how have these manufacturers not realized we want the simple things in life? Like a Ruger LC carbine made for Glock mags, or an AR lower that uses Scorpion mags?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Like, at this stage of the game, how have these manufacturers not realized we want the simple things in life? Like a Ruger LC carbine made for Glock mags, or an AR lower that uses Scorpion mags?
    Not only that but stop wasting time, effort, $$$, and manufacturing resources on ridiculous redundant “new” cartridges and calibers that don’t do anything better than tried and true calibers and cartridges. Put those resources back to manufacturing firearms, ammo and reloading supplies, especially primers at more realistic prices. And cut the c$a$ excuses about the pandemic and supply chain problems; it’s way too old. Period!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I remeber those. Mostly marketed to police departments that wanted to have 5.56 capability, but didn't like their officers toting scary assault rifles. That's a pretty small market.

Now that same model in 300 Blackout would be kinda cool, and might tap into the hunting market.
    In .350 Legend itd make more sense.

360willys

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    South Bend
    I'm torn. Part of me wants this because it's different, interesting, and probably really fun to shoot. The other part of me thinks it's an unholy combination of a useless AR (no semi-auto functionality) and a soulless lever gun (no wood).
    I agree souless but just so ugly you want to try it. kinda like a vw thing. so freaking ugly but it's so ugly now there kinda a little cool and different.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Seems like a lot of issues for $2k. Plus no glock mags?

Reminds me of the over built 10-22s. I didnt like them then and that thing is just ugly for a lever gun with the goofy mag hanging from the bottom. Lose the mag and put a tube feed system on it. Too many companies trying to make everything look like an ar15..some things just don't work. I bet congress would say that thing is an assult weapon too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom