• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is a crazy idea.... educate yourself and vote for the individual instead of the party. Seriously, put in some effort and be an educated voter.
    Take some responsibility, put in some work.
    Nice thinking 30 years ago. It is team now no matter if we like it or not. That nice guy moderate dem went to DC and voted Pelosi speaker or Schumer majority leader.

Please list all the dems you can find that filed a pro gun bill…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kurt Schlichter on the subject. Skip down to 'The RNC Chooses Failure'

I do think a lot of folks are going to boycott the RNC, but it’s not clear the RNC actually cares. It seems to be inward-focused and big-donor oriented. The Democrats have mastered harvesting small donor dollars. The GOP leaves that on the table.

Some people are announcing their withdrawal from politics. That never made sense to me. You win today, you lose tomorrow, you win the day after. The only people demoralization helps is the enemy, and I don’t want to help it.

You can have an effect even if most of the 168 committee members ignore you. You can engage locally and shift the state parties to the right. There will be an accounting out in the states. Some of the 168 are getting canned. People are mad, and that translates into change over time. Just not this particular time.

Get up, brush yourself off, and get back into the fight.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ronna McDaniel has just been re-elected as the Chair for the Republican National Committee; out gunning Harmeet Dillon, and Mike Lindell. Why, after the dismal outcome of the "Red Wave" midterm elections would this woman be re-elected? To say nothing of recently raising her own salary (as Chair) from $123,000 in 2017 to north of $400,000?!!

I'm convinced that the Republican Party leadership is more interested remaining 'the loyal opposition' (and the fat paychecks) than actually representing we, the people. Being a resident of the Lost State of California, I will continue to financially support Republican candidates around the U.S. (none represent me here (including McCarthy) but I am done with contributions to the Republican National Committee. Its leadership is rudderless.

Convince me otherwise.

View attachment 251052
    I've been done with ALL political parties since I was 20 years old.
    Each election, if a candidate wants my vote they need to earn it with the right ideas and policies.
    And if there isn't one, I'll just leave that race for a particular office blank, signifying "none of the above".

OR I've been known to write in my own name, as I believe in many cases I could do a better job than any of them.
    (Which often isn't sayin' much!)

Top Bottom