• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Ronna McDaniel has just been re-elected as the Chair for the Republican National Committee; out gunning Harmeet Dillon, and Mike Lindell. Why, after the dismal outcome of the "Red Wave" midterm elections would this woman be re-elected? To say nothing of recently raising her own salary (as Chair) from $123,000 in 2017 to north of $400,000?!!

I'm convinced that the Republican Party leadership is more interested remaining 'the loyal opposition' (and the fat paychecks) than actually representing we, the people. Being a resident of the Lost State of California, I will continue to financially support Republican candidates around the U.S. (none represent me here (including McCarthy) but I am done with contributions to the Republican National Committee. Its leadership is rudderless.

Convince me otherwise.

1674854585907.png

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I’ve posted it before and again now. Many of the Koolaid Pubs, influenced by Lobbyists and other 1 issue voting preferences, would be surprised to see how many of their beloved right wing execs have gutted many of our gun companies (and other American corporations) for their own financial benefit all under the beating of their chest claiming 2A supporters.

It surprises me how many on here are quick to rumor mill boycott a merchant and yet think that their favorite Pub is pure as driven snow. It used to be said, “well it’s better than the political left” .

My opinion again is that both parties reek of larceny by vote.

As the voting citizenry We are to blame for uneducated/uninterested and nonexistent voters. Our government doesn’t serve the people these days, it manipulated them. Pubs or Dems.

As a Republican I am saddened to see this broken down party circling the drain.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Okay, serious question. What do we do? What is the next step?

Ask the founders of this country what they'd do. They wrote it out pretty clearly and concisely.

No one alive today has the spine or the balls necessary to maintain this nation as a functional country.
    We don't deserve the fruits of labor we refuse to work for. Only a communist would demand everything on a silver platter while sitting on the couch.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ronna McDaniel has just been re-elected as the Chair for the Republican National Committee; out gunning Harmeet Dillon, and Mike Lindell. Why, after the dismal outcome of the "Red Wave" midterm elections would this woman be re-elected? To say nothing of recently raising her own salary (as Chair) from $123,000 in 2017 to north of $400,000?!!

I'm convinced that the Republican Party leadership is more interested remaining 'the loyal opposition' (and the fat paychecks) than actually representing we, the people. Being a resident of the Lost State of California, I will continue to financially support Republican candidates around the U.S. (none represent me here (including McCarthy) but I am done with contributions to the Republican National Committee. Its leadership is rudderless.

Convince me otherwise.

View attachment 251052
    Her nose is bigger than Chelsea's.

Christow19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2017
    Greencastle
    I will not try to convince you otherwise. Without a doubt this goes on in all parties but it’s not what the Republican Party stands for. I will vote for men died for that right to be given to me but will do so informed on who will represent us the people and put us first. If there is such a politician

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Okay, serious question. What do we do? What is the next step?
    I like this. This is one of the few places where I have found political discourse that actually attempts to pose solutions. I personally think that there needs to be a concerted effort to attract younger, articulate voters through a direct appeal to the common sense rhetoric that used to define the GOP. To the majority of of the educated population it has become stigmatized to affiliate with republicanism. And rightfully so considering the way it has been highjacked by rightwing nut-job who are disconnected from the real world. I would also show exactly how the minority population has been manipulated into voting for a democratic party that is equally as responsible (if not more responsible) for the issues which affect it (as is the GOP). In essence the republican party just needs modernized. The majority of the population is not nearly as stupid as they seem or are treated as by the current government. There is also enough distain for both parties that; if an intelligent, considerate, fair minded republican candidate who embraced the modern challenges of the county in a direct but also understanding way were to come about; the disillusioned members of our society would hop on he or she like a bum on a bologna sandwich. And there are many people who fall into that category. The young people need a leader of action, they have only seen actors in the oval office. Minorities need a leader who can empathize. Their issues have never aptly been addressed (even thought the democrats always say they will fix them to get elected). And the conservative base needs a respectable professional who wont be pushed around and is willing to make the unpopular decision if it stands to benefit the county.....but thats just how I feel. My dad didnt send me to harvard like his dad before him so I guess i will just work for a living.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I will not try to convince you otherwise. Without a doubt this goes on in all parties but it’s not what the Republican Party stands for. I will vote for men died for that right to be given to me but will do so informed on who will represent us the people and put us first. If there is such a politician
    Our right to vote has become a complete illusion though. We are only given the options they want us to have. I mean dear lord. Joe Biden? Donald Trump?......Hillary Clinton? lmao i couldn't keep a strait face with the last one. lol Its ridiculous. I wish like FDR or Abe Lincoln were here to smack some sense into our political system.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2022
    Indianapolis
    On a related note, we need to ban straight ticket voting. Thats another big problem.
    Thats a pretty good point. I the government is a club that only looks out for their own interests. Could you imagine if we stopped footing the bill and paying them to do so? They would sh*t a chicken. Could you imagine the majority of them trying to work and build actual careers in Law and what not lol

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Convince me otherwise.

View attachment 251052
    Unfortunately it has gone to far and no matter your stance or level of support… you can be done with politics but they aren’t done with you.

Top Bottom