• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    What is it going to take before the citizens of this country become outraged and say enough is enough? I don't think there are many other countries in the world that would tolerate gangs of illegals targeting police and smuggling drugs. I think one of the problems is these incidents are barely covered on the news.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I would pay to see that! :popcorn: Think we could stick a cow in there every once in a while for sport?

Only the cows with hoof and mouth or mad cow disease cause you know those scum are going to eat them, so might as well infect them so it takes out many of them! And we get to keep the good cows!!!

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What is it going to take before the citizens of this country become outraged and say enough is enough? I don't think there are many other countries in the world that would tolerate gangs of illegals targeting police and smuggling drugs. I think one of the problems is these incidents are barely covered on the news.

I think the news media in this country needs an attitude adjustment (reference: Hank Jr.)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

I'm convinced that it will never happen....

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    The gangs are a huge problem in many areas of the country now. They are starting to move into the country now. We have a few starting around here. I stood up to a couple of wantabes last summer I almost got in trouble because they was both under 18.

We give unsupervised teenagers way too much room to break the law with little consequences. By the time they are young adults they believe they are untouchable. They also have the experience and street smarts to avoid getting caught or how to work the system.

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    that trebuchet idea is great , id pay to luanch a few!!!!!!!!!!! hell id quit my job and volunteer full time!!!!youre the man bloodeclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom