• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yeah, I worked a homicide scene where a guy had his jugular cut in an argument. This happened on the 3rd floor landing of an apartment building. While spurting blood, he walked down to the 1st floor, out the front door, across the lawn, and onto the front steps of the next building, where he collapsed and died. It was more blood than you see on a horror movie. It was everywhere. He was bleeding from the neck and he was able to move quite a distance before he died. BTW, this was on a Christmas morning....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One thing I just thought about for SA.

Don’t assume where the threat is going to come from. Guard seems preoccupied with outside. He doesn’t appear to be ready for a threat already in the room. It took him forever to turn and look at his threat.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Yeah, I worked a homicide scene where a guy had his jugular cut in an argument. This happened on the 3rd floor landing of an apartment building. While spurting blood, he walked down to the 1st floor, out the front door, across the lawn, and onto the front steps of the next building, where he collapsed and died. It was more blood than you see on a horror movie. It was everywhere. He was bleeding from the neck and he was able to move quite a distance before he died. BTW, this was on a Christmas morning....
    Yikes......Merry Christmas, I guess "Deck the Halls" might apply.

Top Bottom